sarcasm, warped, non politically correct

Options

Replies

• Brallen1969
    Options
    AHHHHH! Now I see why you are having to clear out your list! You ARE an attention *kitten*! :)HEHE!

YES INDEED LOL
  • Live4theLift
    Live4theLift Posts: 329
    Options
    Im always up for more motivational friends
  • dessertlover27
    dessertlover27 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    I want in because a) sarcasm b) warped sense of humour c) flirting. Oh, and maybe just a tiny little bit of stalking and bugging your every updates.
  • ncoyer
    ncoyer Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I love sarcasm - feel free to add me.
  • 58Rock
    58Rock Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    “What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.”
  • ewarlow
    ewarlow Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Yes!!
  • Jennisin1
    Jennisin1 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    I'm all that, a bag of chips, and more. Minus the flirty part. Only flirt with my honey.

actually, yeah, that is me too. :happy:

I must be special <3
  • harvo
    harvo Posts: 4,676 Member
    Options
    I'm all that, a bag of chips, and more. Minus the flirty part. Only flirt with my honey.

actually, yeah, that is me too. :happy:

I must be special <3

And and then some.....
  • harvo
    Options
    I want friends like you but i am too judgemental and serious about My weight loss journey....how can you hot women fall for these games these guys put out....
  • harvo
    Options
    Thanks mfp for duplicating my post...make fun now...
  • Brallen1969
    Options
    I take everything I do seriously to include coaching football, my health, fishing, this journey, I just don't mind having fun doing it...those that are the same way are the ones I want as friends is all. I don't care if they are chicks or dudes...just people who will be fun and can enjoy the journey without judgement!! That is a simple as it is my friend!!
  • harvo
    Options
    I take everything I do seriously to include coaching football, my health, fishing, this journey, I just don't mind having fun doing it...those that are the same way are the ones I want as friends is all. I don't care if they are chicks or dudes...just people who will be fun and can enjoy the journey without judgement!! That is a simple as it is my friend!!

Momma sez foosball is da devil.....
  • Mgregory723
    Mgregory723 Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    08c30702-f730-4684-b101-3a2c9eba018c.jpg
  • chelstakencharge
    chelstakencharge Posts: 1,021 Member
    Options
    I want friends like you but i am too judgemental and serious about My weight loss journey....how can you hot women fall for these games these guys put out....

Wow!!! He is very serious about everything. I can vouch for that because he has been very supportive of me and vice versus. He is not playing any game. He is a good guy that yes has a sense of humor. Apparently some people do not
  • doctorsookie
    doctorsookie Posts: 1,084 Member
    Options
    You can add me and I'll be sure to get you moving. I love posting and encouraging. I also love sarcasm, I have a very warped mind, and am so Non PC I should start my own party.
  • harvo
    Options

Wow!!! He is very serious about everything. I can vouch for that because he has been very supportive of me and vice versus. He is not playing any game. He is a good guy that yes has a sense of humor. Apparently some people do not

Doors this mean you are not sending a FR?
  • stacy71773
    stacy71773 Posts: 27
    Options
    Just sent you a FR :)
  • Brallen1969
    Options
    You should because Chel is awesome!!
  • Brallen1969
    Options
    [
    Momma sez foosball is da devil.....
    [/quote]