anyone close to my height and weight?: 5'8" 200pounds

Options

Replies

• LJGettinSexy
    LJGettinSexy Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'6 and 216 lbs. I've lost 25lbs so far and my first goal is to get to 200lbs. After, I'll set a new goal. You can add me. It was a daunting thought to try to lose 80 pounds, so I made my goals more attainable to get me motivated. I'm motivated more than ever and am always looking for people who I can relate to. My family's not interested in losing weight and neither are my close friends. Add me if you want.
  • bijouchocolat
    bijouchocolat Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Hi!! I'm 5 ft 8 inches and weigh 203 right now. I would love to buddy up with you guys. We need all the support we can get!! Add me as a friend!! I log on daily!
  • britzzie
    britzzie Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    5'9" and 210lbs

Add me if you like!
  • dtiapril
    dtiapril Posts: 41
    Options
    I'm 5'9 and 191lb at the moment. Not entirely sure what my end goal is, but probably somewhere around the 40-50 loss mark. I don't suit being skinny, but I certainly don't suit being this round either!
  • lynn_miller15
    lynn_miller15 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7" and 222 lbs. Looking to lose 60 lbs. Add me if you would like! :)
  • crystallight711
    crystallight711 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I started out with similar stats and am working on living a healthier lifestyle and maintaining weight/lowering body fat right now, but feel free to add me for support. :flowerforyou: You can do this!
  • Airica83
    Airica83 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'8 and just weighted in this morning at 212.8. Really want to get down in the 100's! It's slow going and right now I think I'm adding more muscle than anything...the numbers on the scale are going down very very slow, however my body seems to be re-shaping itself. I'm currently training for my first full marathon at the end of August and next week I will be hiking a 33 mile trail. I just wish the weight would come off a tad faster, but I know it took time to put it on, so it will take time to get it off. I also have the T25 and did a week of it, then decided I didn't want to over do it with all of my running training and T25...but I miss it this week, so when I get back from my hiking trip, I will be doing the T25 along with my running training again. I'm strong...I can do it! :) We can all do it! :) You can add me if you like!
  • happywithme12
    happywithme12 Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    I am 5'7 and i started at 190 pounds so close to yours and i actually didn't have a lot of money to start with so i started my weight loss adventure with supreme 90 day, it was only about $20 in ****s sporting goods and it comes with a nutricion guide to help you. The workouts are hard but not as bad or intense as some and I lost a lot of weight and inches with this system. I took some of the foods and used the guide to help me build what I should and should not be eating and what amounts. I think it is a great way to start and although I do other things now I lost at least 20 of my 50 pounds using this system. Hope that helps you and best of luck, you have taken the first step in wanting to loose weight.
  • weisser32
    weisser32 Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi There, i'm 5.9 and just over 200 lbs, looks like we are in the same boat, feel free to add me, i'm also looking for motivation!
  • mmoonstars
    mmoonstars Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    yep almost the same as you feel free to add me :)
  • ewarlow
    ewarlow Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Id fit the bill....

5'7 and 194 - need to lose about 40lbs
  • born2drum
    born2drum Posts: 731 Member
    Options
    5'8 195lbs male does this count? lol
  • kristyrae24
    kristyrae24 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'10" currently 234lbs looking to lose 50-60 pounds. I'm great at giving support to my MFP friends and i am also looking for some great friends that can give me support in return. Anyone can add me so we can help each other make it to our goal weight :)
  • Harlequinndancer
    Harlequinndancer Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I am 5' 8" and am currently 233.2lbs :smile: : you can add me for motivation if you'd like as I'm always interested in friends who are active just please understand that I might not always eat 'clean' as I eat in a way that I can maintain for my lifestyle as it is currently. I don't judge others.
  • cindiva65
    cindiva65 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    5'7.5" and 201
  • cdnmsfit
    cdnmsfit Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Saw your message.. I too have 50-60 to lose. I haven't joined the forums or anything so.. how does this work? add all y'all as friends?

I'm such a noob.

Thanks,
    C
  • treagal
    treagal Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    5'7 and 210...started at 253lbs. friend me if you like.
  • ladyluch99
    ladyluch99 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7" and just over 200. Been stuck here forever. Would like to lose at least 25 more lbs. Working at it everyday.
  • sandy_gee
    sandy_gee Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    5'10 and 235 :)
  • taramartin1010
    taramartin1010 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'9, CW is 225, had gotten down to 200, but left MVP, now I'm back. Ultimate goal is 160ish.

Anyone can add me!