would like friends to keep me motivated each day :)

Options
emzyloo88
emzyloo88 Posts: 145 Member
Hey Im 25 years old, and looking to loose just over a stone. I am 10.3ish now and want to be 9stone 3... my problem areas are my tummy and the fact weekends brake my diet. I want people to chat to and motivate each other to not give in :) xxx

Replies

• n3verlettingmyselfgo
    n3verlettingmyselfgo Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    Hey, welcome! i'd like to lose around a stone too! Good luck, feel free to add me :) x
  • Live4theLift
    Live4theLift Posts: 329
    Options
    Good luck guys, stay motivated and patient and it comes off. Feel free to add me im pretty motivational haha
  • yaseyuku
    yaseyuku Posts: 871 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you'd like. I'm far too active on here.
  • hickorycutie
    hickorycutie Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    im on here daily and log pretty regularly soo feel free to add me... i love having alot of friends to support and motivate....
  • JodiMMitchell
    JodiMMitchell Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. :)
  • Angdie
    Angdie Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I completely need this! I tell family that I'm losing weight and they just look at me... stumped. They tell me I look "fine" and others just sit there and say nothing. I have to look inward for encouragement sometimes as I think people look inward when they're self conscious of their own eating habits. They don't congratulate, encourage, support- just become mute. What is up with that!??? So, I lean to people on myfitnesspal for all the guidance, encouragement and support that I need to keep going.

I know how I feel heavy.... MISERABLE. Yanking on my shirt so it doesn't expose a roll for the world to see. I laugh hard and can feel a jiggle- it's awful! I wouldn't EVER wear a swimsuit, would never let my husband see me nude, wouldn't wear pretty outfits because they didn't look as nice on a heavy person. So I jumped. I leaped in to a way of feeling better, of eating better, of FEELING better & it worked.

Sometimes you just have to know for yourself that you're doing the best for yourself. And phooey to all the others that sabotage, or ignore your success!!!
  • ariadna2010
    Options
    Great!!! Feel free to add me! :)