Just finished day 6.
  • jessgrl92
    jessgrl92 Posts: 3
    Options
    I just finished day 2 level one a lot harder than I thought ill join in
  • seraphinelle
    seraphinelle Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Day 10 completed. I'm scared for tomorrow!!
  • louisedawn
    louisedawn Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    This is my 3rd attempt of the shred I never got past 4 days before now. I'm starting Level 2 today (day 11) & I'm starting to feel a change in my legs already & lost 6lbs so far :)
  • danirosevoelkel
    danirosevoelkel Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    Oh day five was murder. Is it true what they say about weight lifting and how your body continues to burn calories after a good workout? I hope so! My arms and abs and legs are so sore right now and I'm truly dreading day 6 tonight, you know in that...this is going to be great kind of way.

Happy to still be going!
  • TribeHokie
    TribeHokie Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    This is my 3rd attempt of the shred I never got past 4 days before now. I'm starting Level 2 today (day 11) & I'm starting to feel a change in my legs already & lost 6lbs so far :)

This is me exactly, except today i'm on day 14! I'm debating on whether or not to take pictures/measurements on day 16 when I am halfway through. Has anyone else done this? Is it worth it or should I wait until I'm finished?
  • Antoine112
    Antoine112 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Completed day 7 today!
  • pampatip
    pampatip Posts: 5
    Options
    Tonight I'm doing Day 3... I do an hour of spin class @ 24 everyday and wanted to add in some strength training. I do this before I go to bed and it knocks me out fast! haha! The first 2 days have been really intense - my entire body right now feels like stiff cardboard. I really need to stretch some more after the workout so I dont wake up feel like my body was in a cast. Thanks for the motivation guys!!
  • cheriibomb
    cheriibomb Posts: 59
    Options
    I started it yesterday, im down to do it with yall. Add me:)
  • cheriibomb
    cheriibomb Posts: 59
    Options
    This is me the day I started 30DS and today after day 5. I can see a little difference. I am also doing a points program, also started Monday. I am down five pounds.

PicsArt_1375124556244.jpg

Wow that is awesome, it definitely gives me high hopes! I started yesterday and wore my waist trimmer, i have never sweated more in my life. I think its going to join me with my workouts on the daily. Hopefully i can shed this weight. I took before pics and will take some once im completed.
  • martianhaq
    martianhaq Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    on day 2 of level 3 and my knees are so wobbly. have never felt my knees act like this before. jillian is killing me. i got amazing results from level 1 and then nothing happened after level 2. no inches lost, no lbs lost, no tone definition. so i was pretty disappointed. have high hopes from level 3. anyone on level 3 now? my biggest problem is my arms. stupid fat!
  • snufs
    snufs Posts: 78
    Options
    just finished the first day of level 2! such an amazing feeling, it was a bit harder than level 1 but i kept up with natalie (the only 5 sec break i had was in the very last exercise) through the whole workout! it feels so good, now i'm even more motivated to continue and work really hard with this and eating clean in order to see really good results, 'cause it feels like i totally can change my body if i work as hard as i did today (and after a couple of days, or mabe even tomorrow, i binge again and feel like i'm on the bottom .. but hey lets be happy for now!) i'm so excited, and so happy to share with you all! i'm sweating all over, but boy will it be good to go to bed tonight!

just one question: when you work out in the evening (it's 9:50 pm here in finland), what do you eat afterwards? i was thinking of some eggs and yoghurt, maybe a banana, or what do you do/recomend?
  • DJ478
    DJ478 Posts: 909 Member
    Options
    I have a group if you guys would like to join

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/15596-jillian-michael-workouts
  • JustAnotherGirlSuzanne
    Options
    I'm on day 4! :)
  • seraphinelle
    Options
    Level 2 day 1.

My love for Jillian Micheals has disappeared. Walking pushups? Plank? AHHHH!!!!
  • brit__2006
    brit__2006 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    I will be doing Level 3 day 4 today, so close to being done with it. If you don't like walking pushups or planks better start liking them before you get to level 3. Once you get to level 3 you will probably not like anything with the word plank in it or rockstar jumps.
    Level one I saw inch loss and weight loss.
    Level two was inch loss
    Hoping level at the end of level three I will be "shredded" so she says. lol I know that's not gonna happen ,but my fitness level has definately increased along with building muscles.

Good luck to everyone!
  • seraphinelle
    Options
    I will be doing Level 3 day 4 today, so close to being done with it. If you don't like walking pushups or planks better start liking them before you get to level 3. Once you get to level 3 you will probably not like anything with the word plank in it or rockstar jumps.
    Level two was inch loss
    Hoping level at the end of level three I will be "shredded" so she says. lol I know that's not gonna happen ,but my fitness level has definately increased along with building muscles.

Good luck to everyone!

It is a struggle, and I'm trying my best. I might do more than 10 days at level 2.

For now, day 2 level 2 finished.
  • pampatip
    Options
    Today will be Day 5 of Level 1! I am halfway through L1! So excited to see what L2 is like. I feel a huge difference just from these past few days in my pants. My waist is somewhat looser and my thigh portion isnt so tight!
  • brit__2006
    brit__2006 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Level two was inch loss

Good luck to everyone!

It is a struggle, and I'm trying my best. I might do more than 10 days at level 2.

For now, day 2 level 2 finished.

You're best is all you can give it! And if it takes more days to be comfortable with level 2 then go for it. I wouldn't start a new level if I didn't think I could accomplish it. I decided during the levels if there was something I had to do modified then I would because I think it's better to stay moving at a lower intensity level than to just stop and breathe. Atleast for me.