TOM...need help.

Options

Replies

• bloominheck
    bloominheck Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    Dude, put some vagisil on your mangina, pull up your big girl panties and get on with it :laugh: :drinker:

So...no words of support or encouragement...just "suck it up"?

That's kinda harsh, dontcha think?

C'mon, you know when TOM is here, he gets super sensitive. There there honey, it will be ok in a few days. Have some chocolate. :glasses:
  • cmcollins001
    cmcollins001 Posts: 3,472 Member
    Options
    Dude, put some vagisil on your mangina, pull up your big girl panties and get on with it :laugh: :drinker:

C'mon, you know when TOM is here, he gets super sensitive. There there honey, it will be ok in a few days. Have some chocolate. :glasses:

I :heart: you!!! :wink:
  • cmcollins001
    Options
    Have you checked the latest diet craze to see which one is best for your flow and cycle? You definitely need to do a detox to rid your body of the demons.

Hmmm...I really don't like demons, so this may be an option.
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    Options
    Just remember not to go swimming in the ocean during shark week.

I just saw sharknado recently. Does this mean everyone susceptible to shark week should lock themselves in an impenetrable bunker with MREs and chocolate?
  • mmm_drop
    mmm_drop Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options

Funny, I was going to advise using yourself as bait, to catch sharks. Just hang out in one of those shark cages and wait.
  • Alwayssohungry
    Alwayssohungry Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Gimme a 'T' - gimme an 'E' - gimme a 'Q' - *kitten* it - Just give me TEQUILA it cures all ailments
  • k8blujay2
    k8blujay2 Posts: 4,941 Member
    Options
    So, it think TOM has visited me. I'm feeling kinda blah, not wanting to work out... a little more tired than usual and I want to eat all the thingz.

Any advice?

Suck it up buttercup!!!

Besides, sweats and workout clothes are more comfortable during that week anyway because they are stretchy. :flowerforyou:

I can't wear sweats and workout clothes at work. I'm screwed...I just know I am.

There is always skirts... Nice cotton ones with a tad bit of spandex in it for some give... almost as comfy. I'm sure skirts will follow your dress code.
  • k8blujay2
    k8blujay2 Posts: 4,941 Member
    Options

I don't wanna share my chocolate (noms on Dove chocolate squares)
  • cmcollins001
    Options
    So, it think TOM has visited me. I'm feeling kinda blah, not wanting to work out... a little more tired than usual and I want to eat all the thingz.

Any advice?

Suck it up buttercup!!!

Besides, sweats and workout clothes are more comfortable during that week anyway because they are stretchy. :flowerforyou:

I can't wear sweats and workout clothes at work. I'm screwed...I just know I am.

There is always skirts... Nice cotton ones with a tad bit of spandex in it for some give... almost as comfy. I'm sure skirts will follow your dress code.

Well...I do have pretty legs. :blushing:
  • ProgressNotPerfection32
    ProgressNotPerfection32 Posts: 1,155 Member
    Options
    Why is it men seem to go thru a TOM more frequently than women?! :grumble: I mean, we aren't THAT bad for a week, you men are awful!

That said, I'm sorry you are having a sucky week. Take a warm bath, cuddle with a nice soft blanket and watch a chick flick while drinking a glass of wine (or 6) and eating as much macaroni and cheese (or chocolate both work nicely) and have yourself a nice cry :sad:

It will be all better In a few days :flowerforyou:
  • cmcollins001
    Options
    Why is it men seem to go thru a TOM more frequently than women?! :grumble: I mean, we aren't THAT bad for a week, you men are awful!

That said, I'm sorry you are having a sucky week. Take a warm bath, cuddle with a nice soft blanket and watch a chick flick while drinking a glass of wine (or 6) and eating as much macaroni and cheese (or chocolate both work nicely) and have yourself a nice cry :sad:

It will be all better In a few days :flowerforyou:

Thank you for the kind words of support. I knew posting here was a good idea!
  • lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    drugs...lots and lots of drugs. And chocolate
  • mamacita721
    mamacita721 Posts: 194 Member
    Options

Any advice?

Suck it up buttercup! :laugh:
  • 42hockeymom
    42hockeymom Posts: 521 Member
    Options

And don't forget that bears can smell the blood. So if you're being hunted by a bear, don't run, curl up in a ball and play dead.
  • 2credneck208
    2credneck208 Posts: 501 Member
    Options

And stay away from bears!!

Eta: oops didn't read through all the posts
  • cmcollins001
    Options
    Great...now there are bears to worry about.

That's it. I'm dead. Might as well give up now.
  • lovelyx091
    lovelyx091 Posts: 217 Member
    Options

Thank you for the kind words of support. I knew posting here was a good idea!

Posting about TOM on here is always a good idea :happy: ! I might just do the same next time :glasses:
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    You all have been great so far...keep them coming! I was thinking of going on a chocolate binge, crying a lot, having mood swings, and then blaming everything on everyone. Does that sound like something that will work?

i like to sleep too. but i'm not as moody as you, mah dear. sounds like you have a bad man period (true story, this actually happens in men--hormonal fluxes make you men moody).
  • Ninkyou
    Ninkyou Posts: 6,666 Member
    Options
    It's not just bears you have to look out for. Polar Bears are attracted to blood too. Careful of them. Don't pop a Coca-Cola or they may come after you 2-fold!
  • hookilau
    hookilau Posts: 3,134 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :indifferent: :embarassed: :love: :noway: :frown: :devil: :devil: :explode: :happy: :love: :ohwell: :laugh: :huh:

Any advice?

Get a grip.
    This is 2013, not 1956.
    You will spend 25% of your life having your period.
    Blah Blah Blah. :noway:
    Die you unsympathetic words appearing on my screen :grumble:

eta:::: :mad: :angry: :happy: :explode: :grumble: :love: :love: :noway: :ohwell: :smooched: :huh: :huh: :huh: :yawn:
    yes. all at once.

Did you get that it's a dude?

Guys are highly suspect of something that can bleed for five days and not die.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :huh: OF COURSE I know it's a dude....the facial hair was a dead give-away :drinker: :drinker: