personal makeover....which hair should I get??

Options

Replies

• Mamakatspokane
    Mamakatspokane Posts: 3,098 Member
    Options
    #8... Post a picture when you pick!
  • raychulj
    raychulj Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    I love #6 on you
  • tlou5
    tlou5 Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    Third one down
  • spunkybunny
    spunkybunny Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I like the 5th one down.

Ditto!
  • jnninn
    jnninn Posts: 34
    Options
    I like #1 the best. Keep your length! Show us after you get it done.
  • shayleac
    shayleac Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    2nd or 4th
  • TheCaren
    TheCaren Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    Photo #3.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    My Favorites are

1) your current hairstyle and
    2) the very last one.

In that order. I'm having an "if it ain't broke don't fix it" feeling vibe towards it.

maybe just some significantly different highlights might be nice, but I must say I totally love that color with your skin tone.

It's hard I know you want a Makeover for fun but I kind of think your current cut does a lot for your facial features.
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options
    I like it long, but I'm also a fan of the bob -- second from last. The second one down is cute too, especially with blonde highlights or a funky color around the bottom.
  • vienna_h
    vienna_h Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    I like the first two.

But like others have said, the best make-over is going to a good salon, getting a proper consultation, giving the hairstylists a few ideas, but ultimately letting the stylist do what she thinks is best for your hair type and face shape.
  • lildebbie121
    lildebbie121 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    The first one or leave it as is. You could also grow out your layers a bit or get partial highlights and see how you like it. When I cut my long hair to something like pic #1, I immediately wish I hadn't cut it. Lately I have thought about cutting it again. My hairdresser recommended cutting it shorter over a few haircuts. I like that approach which would lessen any potential remorse :). You could also ask your hairdresser what she thinks would be most flattering on you.
  • culkin1
    culkin1 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    First one. I know a lot of girls like short because it is easier to take care of. But speaking for...maybe not all guys...but a lot, girls usually look "hotter" in long hair. I know a lot of girls can look good in short hair, but long hair always trumps short hair for most.
  • nnelson33
    nnelson33 Posts: 101
    Options
    #2!

How did you do this btw? I'd be interested in testing this out myself :)
  • ReinasWrath
    ReinasWrath Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    #4 :flowerforyou:
  • loriepaulin
    loriepaulin Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I like the 3rd one down from the top :happy:
  • fancynance77
    fancynance77 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    No. 3 looks good and it's versatile. The shorter styles are alot of work to keep looking their best.
  • vjm7981
    vjm7981 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I really like #3
  • scoobie61
    scoobie61 Posts: 4
    Options
    I think you will look awesome in any of them! I say if you know a good hairdresser let her help you decide. Personally I like change and am always trying new things..so let it go and remember it's only hair it will grow back! Congrats.
  • debrast1959
    Options
    I like 5 & 8. Congrats on the weight loss, you look great.
  • MissyAZjourney
    MissyAZjourney Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Are you sorry you asked now? LOL.

I DIG short hair...and I think its HOT! i say #7
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!