What food can you ABSOLUTELY NOT HAVE in your house?

Options
DeeDiddyGee
DeeDiddyGee Posts: 601 Member
It's a toss up between cheese and peanut butter. I would have to say that the one deadly calorie killer for me is PEANUT BUTTER. I can't just eat 2 tbsp. I HAVE TO PUT THE SPOON IN THE JAR.

How 'bout YOU?

Replies

• What316
    What316 Posts: 563
    Options
    Poison food not in my house no thank you !
  • SerenaFisher
    SerenaFisher Posts: 2,170 Member
    Options
    Nothing. I eat what I want and have the control to say no to more than I need (most of the time).

I never buy Brussels sprouts, liver, and a few other foods because they would never be eaten though.
  • usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,220 Member
    Options
    Pretty much anything and everything. Cheese, peanut butter, snack bars, bread, cereal, ice cream, milk...

The only things that are safe are things that take effort to prepare like eggs and chicken.
  • Fay84Vegan
    Fay84Vegan Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Anything with Sugar in it.
    If I start eating food with added sugar i eat more and more and more until it's all gone! I just can't stop!
  • lcransaw
    lcransaw Posts: 95
    Options
    oreo cookies. There is no portion control when dealing with them!
  • stetienne
    stetienne Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    donuts
  • MrsBobaFett
    MrsBobaFett Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    Mushrooms, because I hate them..

Nutella, because it is evil and I have no self control, even when it is locked away in the food cupboard I can hear it whispering my name, then I grab the jar, a spoon and demolish that mother funker.
  • Excuse_less
    Excuse_less Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    Hint of lime chips............they get devoured quickly !!
  • mrthescott
    Options
    Cheez-Its. As far as I'm concerned, "one serving" is the entire box.
  • erikmsp72
    erikmsp72 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Home-baked chocolate-chip cookies, apparently. *looks at the door to the kitchen where the cookies are whispering my name*
  • JDBLY11
    JDBLY11 Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    It's a toss up between cheese and peanut butter. I would have to say that the one deadly calorie killer for me is PEANUT BUTTER. I can't just eat 2 tbsp. I HAVE TO PUT THE SPOON IN THE JAR.

How 'bout YOU?

Peanut butter, brownies, cake, sweet and salty bars, any peanut butter treats, cheesecake ( refrigerated or baked), potato chips
  • WestCoastPhoenix
    WestCoastPhoenix Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    Head cheese.
  • NYCNika
    NYCNika Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    SWEETENED CONDENSED MILK.

Nothing good comes of it. I could pour half a can on a stack of pancakes.... I used to.

Yumm
  • JDBLY11
    Options
    Mushrooms, because I hate them..

Nutella, because it is evil and I have no self control, even when it is locked away in the food cupboard I can hear it whispering my name, then I grab the jar, a spoon and demolish that mother funker.

I agree about nutella. How can a nut butter with chocolate be considered healthy? It tastes like fancy chocolate to me. I had it once and ate it very quickly, never again.
  • Babygi6003
    Babygi6003 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    Oreo cookies..I have no portion control when it comes to those!
  • chocolateandpb
    chocolateandpb Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    Oreos and Doritos. And fresh bakery bread...I could easily eat an entire loaf of French bread in one sitting.
  • MinMin97
    MinMin97 Posts: 2,676 Member
    Options
    Guittard milk chocolate chips call my name.
    Chocolate pudding calls my name.
    I'd like to say I have dominion over them lol....but since they are not in my house currently, I can not say for sure!
  • Rhonda21km
    Rhonda21km Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Potatoe Chips
  • AAX2
    AAX2 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Brownies, cookies, and sadly Cinnamon Toast Crunch Cereal.
  • JDBLY11
    Options
    SWEETENED CONDENSED MILK.

Nothing good comes of it. I could pour half a can on a stack of pancakes.... I used to.

Yumm

I like sweetened condensed milk too. I discovered how good it was when I made refrigerator cheesecake with it. It is pretty tasty. I have eaten it straight out of the can.