"LOADED" CAULIFLOWER

Options
2»

Replies

• Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options
    Doesn't sound like I can work this one into my diet plan. Not very low in fat which is what we all are trying to eat less of. Sounds delicious though, but I'll go look around for a healthier version.

I actually eat a fairly high fat diet (40% of my calories, I think.) So. Well.

This is awkward.
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    :/ I see cheese, and sour cream, bacon, and butter.

And what is wrong with that? I'm lactose intolerant and I still love cheese and sour cream. Bacon and butter are also yummy...and they fit in nutrient wise pretty good with macros and micros.
  • AllonsYtotheTardis
    AllonsYtotheTardis Posts: 16,947 Member
    Options
    I'm very confused as to why you wanted to replace the potato with cauliflower?
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    LOL it looks good, but I was hoping to see a drunk cauliflower holding up a liquor store. Man, was I dissapointed.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    I know this is bad but I love heated cheese wiz (in the jar) on top of cauliflower and broccoli etc..so good.
    labelL217781.gif

doesn't the jar get stuck in your teeth though?
  • l0vedim0
    l0vedim0 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I know this is bad but I love heated cheese wiz (in the jar) on top of cauliflower and broccoli etc..so good.
    labelL217781.gif

doesn't the jar get stuck in your teeth though?

Sometimes, but I find it easier than the can version.
  • SuperSexyDork
    SuperSexyDork Posts: 1,669 Member
    Options
    :/ I see cheese, and sour cream, bacon, and butter.

And what is wrong with that? I'm lactose intolerant and I still love cheese and sour cream. Bacon and butter are also yummy...and they fit in nutrient wise pretty good with macros and micros.

All delicious things that I would like better on a potato :bigsmile:
  • citydwellers72
    Options
    I'm very confused as to why you wanted to replace the potato with cauliflower?

To lower the carbs I think.
  • AlongCame_Molly
    AlongCame_Molly Posts: 2,835 Member
    Options
    Doesn't sound like I can work this one into my diet plan. Not very low in fat which is what we all are trying to eat less of. Sounds delicious though, but I'll go look around for a healthier version.

Yeeeahh, NO.

Who's trying to eat less fat? Not me. Anyone else? *crickets chirp*
  • AllonsYtotheTardis
    AllonsYtotheTardis Posts: 16,947 Member
    Options

Yeeeahh, NO.

Who's trying to eat less fat? Not me. Anyone else? *crickets chirp*

I'm not - I actually struggle to get ENOUGH fat
  • cmkile1003
    cmkile1003 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • goalss4nika
    goalss4nika Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Sounds good