Shorties [5' - 5'3"] with 50+ lbs to lose?

Options

Replies

• Shanellz
    Shanellz Posts: 35
    Options
    I'm 5'3 and have 50-60 pounds to lose.. Sigh

Anyone looking for new friends can add me! :):):)
  • iamihobo
    iamihobo Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2 with 22lbs to lose :) Already lost 37 - if I get it off I'll lose 60 lbs
    So good to meet other shorties!! :)
  • mjrkearney
    mjrkearney Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    5' and a sneeze. Started at 205, down to 150, aiming for the bulkiest 130 I can manage.
  • bubblygoldfish
    bubblygoldfish Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Hi shorties! Yep, i'm just over 5'. I love high heels!
  • Alairissa
    Alairissa Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Hey. You can add me if you want. I don't have over 50 + pounds to lose, more like 40. And I am short so no worries.
  • minniebee
    minniebee Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2" and have about 30 or 40 more lbs to lose. All depending on how I look/feel when I get to those lower numbers. Feel free to friend me!
  • FigMagician
    Options
    I'm 5'3" ish with about 50 pounds to lose. Feel free me. I think the more people with the same goals on your friends list is inspiring for everyone!
  • hamminit
    hamminit Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    i'm 5 foot 2 inches- have over 100 to lose !!!!! gonna do it though lol
  • sammysayalot
    sammysayalot Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2 and want to lose 60 or so pounds, feel free to add me.
  • jessicadelooff
    Options
    Hi, I'm 5''1 and I have about 80 pounds to lose. My goal is to be 120.
  • dorietwo
    dorietwo Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I am 5'2 and have around 70 lbs to lose, I started 3 wks ago and have lost 7 lbs so far.
  • SheilaMonsterrr
    SheilaMonsterrr Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'0" even and started at 193, down 12lbs and still have a lot to lose to get to 135. Feel free to add me ^_^
  • 1caroline76
    Options
    Hi! I'm 5'3" (almost 5'4" on a really good day). I have about 50+ lbs to lose. Over the last year I've lost about 20+ lbs. I'm new to MFP and also looking for supportive and motivational friends! Anyone feel free to add me :)
  • jeep1lover
    jeep1lover Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I am 5 3, I have lost about 35 lbs. I am willing to give support and share my success story. I could also use the encouragement on continued weigh loss.
  • kamikostelny
    kamikostelny Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    5'2" here with about 80 pounds to lose! <3
  • Dnietz
    Dnietz Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi there! I'm 5'2" and really have to lose right around 100 pounds. //100//!!! So, it's a long journey, but I'd be glad to walk beside anyone else who is on this path. :)
  • echelonokie
    Options
    oh wow! There's a group for the short peeps! I LOVE THIS! lol

I'm Anna and I'm 5'2" and have more than 100 pounds to lose. Feel free to add me!
  • kckBxer396
    kckBxer396 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    an even 5'3" with about 55 pounds to lose. Maybe more, I will see when I get there. I have logged in for 70 days,but I have been a member since April. I love to encourage,and I try to be helpful! Anyone who needs and wants support can add me. Anyone who is collecting friends, you're not helping me. haha
  • lvacpblackwell
    Options
    I am 5"3 I have lost 50 and have about 100 to go. You can add me.
  • flutatious1
    flutatious1 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 4'11"......I have about 40-50lbs to loose. 2 years ago, I was 180, lost 20lbs, then got pregnant. Now I have a 1 year old beautiful, baby boy, and have come back up to 178. I'm frustrated, embarrassed and want to change the way I look. I HATE shopping for anything because nothing fits. I'm still wearing maternity clothes - I told myself I would NEVER be wearing them this long post postpartum. I want to be fit, healthy, and make my baby boy proud of me. Yet, despite how I feel, I am having one hell of a time getting started again. I've been logging food and been doing will with staying under but actually working out hasn't happened....and I don't know why. I'd love some new friends, like myself, who can help me through this....