1200 calories friends

Options
Hi, Im looking for friends that are on 1200 calorie healthy diet and have 50 to 100 lbs to lose.

Replies

• JanMarie2BHealthy
    Options
    Hi feel free to add me if you wish. I have a guideline from my physician of varying calorie counts but the 1200 seems to be her favorite number ! I have well over 100 pounds to lose.
  • missjavagirl
    Options
    I am also on a 1200 calorie a day diet. I have 60-70 more pounds to lose. :)
  • diddles19
    diddles19 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I'm on 1200 and have 50+ still to lose
  • Jennyd1314
    Jennyd1314 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I eat around 1200 calories, (but don't eat exercise calories) welcome to add me have 80 lbs to loose
  • jdad1
    jdad1 Posts: 1,899 Member
    Options
    i am seeing the weight drop and i am on a 1200 calorie diet........for my dinner.
  • trogalicious
    trogalicious Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    Why not look into BMR... or your TDEE.. instead of diving instantly into the "I HAVE TO EAT 1200!" routine?
  • kpick41
    kpick41 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.
    I'm down almost 40 and still have about 60 to go!
  • Birder150
    Birder150 Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too.
    I'm on 1200ish per day and I have just under 100 lbs to lose.
  • debhema
    debhema Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.
  • britzzie
    britzzie Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Why not look into BMR... or your TDEE.. instead of diving instantly into the "I HAVE TO EAT 1200!" routine?

Pretty much this! I eat 2000/day and am losing. Not feeling deprived and eating like pretty much a normal person, although much less than I was when I was putting it on. I don't get into sticky situations when I go out to eat. And I can have drinks with my friends. And dessert.

Message me if you'd like help figuring it out :)
  • ames105
    ames105 Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    Hello!! Please feel free to add me. I am on 1200 calories and I never eat back my exercise calories. I'm down 52lbs but have another 65 to go.

Good luck to you in your weight loss journey!!
  • buzymamagoals
    buzymamagoals Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I still have over 80lbs to go. My calories differ day to day 1200-1600 range
  • L1giff
    L1giff Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, too!
  • Wilhellmina
    Wilhellmina Posts: 757 Member
    Options

Pretty much this! I eat 2000/day and am losing. Not feeling deprived and eating like pretty much a normal person, although much less than I was when I was putting it on. I don't get into sticky situations when I go out to eat. And I can have drinks with my friends. And dessert.

I wonder how healthy 1200 calories really is. I eat normally between 1500 and 1700 and loose weight with it. It's not a sprint you know, you didn't gain in a few weeks either... Like said check your BMR how much you need to eat! Probable above 1200!
  • __Di__
    __Di__ Posts: 1,639 Member
    Options
    OP I am on 1200 per day, add me if you want! :flowerforyou:
  • liya368
    liya368 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I eat 1200 and have since I started. Occasional I go over but I try not to. Feel free to add.
  • Mischievous_Rascal
    Mischievous_Rascal Posts: 1,791 Member
    Options

I wonder how healthy 1200 calories really is. I eat normally between 1500 and 1700 and loose weight with it. It's not a sprint you know, you didn't gain in a few weeks either... Like said check your BMR how much you need to eat! Probable above 1200!

I wonder as well...

OP: Did your doctor put you on such a restrictive diet or are you going with the generic MFP 1200? Maybe you could try this calculator:

http://scoobysworkshop.com/accurate-calorie-calculator/

I eat 1900 and lose. (I just entered all my food for the day and since I'm going out for drinks tonight I also entered the vodka and martinis. LOL Well over 1900 but still below my TDEE, so I know I'll be just fine tomorrow.)

Best of luck.
  • DaniettaF
    DaniettaF Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I'm on the same calorie intake :)
  • sherry0614
    sherry0614 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm right there with you. My Total Beachbody Coach wants me on a 1200 calorie diet as well, which is where I've been for about a month. Feel free to friend me, and I can share some of my diet tips for you. One thing about me though - in my job, I have to entertain clients which requires eating out frequently. Makes that 1200 calorie thingy really tough sometimes :-) But I'm getting it down pretty good now. Oh, and I'm down 7 lbs and have about 50 to go...
  • maybeazure
    maybeazure Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    I would love more 1200 calorie friends. Please anyone feel free to add me. I have at least 60 more to lose probably, but I am not looking past the 200 weight yet.

And not that we really need to justify it to people, but sometimes the risk of remaining very heavy is greater than the risk of losing weight rapidly.