How many calories is your breakfast?

Options

Replies

• jaxbeck
    jaxbeck Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    It varies. I eat some protein before & after my morning workout then have the rest of my breakfast when I get to the office. Today it was over 500 calories combined. Yesterday it was only 320.
  • KatieBee8
    Options
    Mine is usually 200-300 calories but I tend to snack at 11am so I'm happy with a smaller breakfast.
  • TheEffort
    TheEffort Posts: 1,028 Member
    Options
    My breakfast is usually between 350 & 450 calories.

8488541.png
  • Bekahmardis
    Bekahmardis Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    I usually go for around 200-400cals for breakfast.

^^^This^^^ I do about 200 - 300 for Breakfast, the same for lunch, I'll have a mid-afternoon snack, and then the majority of my calories for dinner and beer/wine after work. I make sure to have plenty of protein in the morning so I stay full until Lunch if that helps.
  • TheBeardedRyno
    TheBeardedRyno Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Mine was 210 this morning
  • ccb1128
    ccb1128 Posts: 56
    Options
    I generally eat most of mine in the morning, so usually around 500. Yesterday's topped 600.
  • michele820
    michele820 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm on a 1200 cal diet. My breakfast is typically 200-300 calories. I don't have alot of time in the morning. I usually eat a special K bar and a banana or a breakfast burrito from Casey's general store (311 calories).
  • BillRicks1
    BillRicks1 Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    Normally between 250 and 350kcal for breakfast. I don't really track the kcal, but I do want about 30g protein.
  • melindafritz1976
    melindafritz1976 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    I dont eat breakfast
  • carrietehbear
    carrietehbear Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    Around 300-400 calories. Breakfast is a little more on the weekends because I get up a little later and I skip my usual morning snack.
  • terlyn20
    terlyn20 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    i usually only eat BF on weekends at 400 to 600
    on the rare occassion i eat BF during the week cals avg 350/400
  • amandatapar
    amandatapar Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Around 200-300 calories. I drink a protein shake with breakfast and had a cup of raspberries and a price of whole grain toast with 1 tablespoon of whipped peanut butter on it.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,568 Member
    Options
    Honestly 0. I don't eat it.

A.C.E. Certified Personal/Group FitnessTrainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • janicelo1971
    janicelo1971 Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    3-500
  • Kelly_Runs_NC
    Kelly_Runs_NC Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    breakfast is about 300-330. I also go to the gym before that.
  • MinatoandClover
    MinatoandClover Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I usually eat vanilla yogurt on corn flakes. It comes to 261 calories. My limit is 1450, so my usual breakfast is 18% of my daily limit.
  • chrisloveslife
    chrisloveslife Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    My calorie limit is 1810. I typically eat between 250-400 calories for breakfast. Sometimes I'll eat some of it at 6:30 and some of it at 9:30 and just count it all under breakfast.
  • chezjuan
    chezjuan Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    I usually eat around 15 - 20% of my daily calories for breakfast. I tend to prefer larger lunches and dinners.
  • Seesawboomerang
    Seesawboomerang Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Often it's just a coffee (with milk and sugar). If I have yoghurt with nuts and honey, it's about 150-200 cals, cereal around 250-280 cals, porridge or toast closer to 300-350 cals.

The more substantial my breakfast, the more I find myself 'needing' loads of food throughout the day.
  • awie11
    awie11 Posts: 44
    Options
    I average about 300 calories and my usual breakfast is some oatmeal with a tbsp nut butter and 1 small banana.
    What I usually do is cook the oats on the stove, and while they're cooking mash half the banana and toss it in when its about half way done cooking. Then when finished cooking I pour into a bowl and top with the rest of the sliced banana and the tablespoon of nut butter.