new to site, not to dieting

Options
HI I am new to this site but surely not new to dieting. Here we go again, I have heard good things about this website and its a great tool so far! Please support me on my journey through weight loss.

Replies

• ronandamy
    Options
    Your post sounds excatly like what I would write. Just remain positive and remember you have a whole new dieting family behind you.
  • ComfortFoodAddict
    ComfortFoodAddict Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    No one is new to dieting... I dieting is eating... Positive way of thinking will def get you far! Welcome...
  • smiles12xx
    smiles12xx Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Thats exactly my story too! I have just joined today. Im excited about starting this properly. Im hoping other peoples success stories will motivate me!
  • baker_c
    baker_c Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    welcome!!! I'm a seasoned dieter myself, but I love this site! You'll find lots of motivation and good advice here. Keep me posted on your week.

Good Luck!
  • Pinky_Calhoun
    Pinky_Calhoun Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MyFitnessPal. You'll love it here. :flowerforyou:
  • kaymarie11
    Options
    welcome! I am new too! I go to weight watchers but I like this program so much better I think! Good luck! If you do not mind me asking what is your weight loss goal?:happy:
  • kaymarie11
    Options
    congratulations on losing 55 lbs!! way to go do not give up!!:happy:
  • danmullen
    Options
    Hello and welcome to the site! I'm also a newbie here, almost two weeks in. It's a great site with some great, helpful members :)

Good luck!

Dan x
  • islandnutshel
    islandnutshel Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options
    Welcome. Thought I'd let you know that this realy works. Having spent years working on the same 10 pounds I've lost 22 now and am at a slow and steady pace of 5 pound off a month. Works for me. Just keep yourself honest. Record it even when it is not flattering. Use this as a learning tool. If you get discouraged ask for help. Good to have you.