August 2013 "Life's New Journey Challenge"

Options
13»

Replies

• healthyrn
    healthyrn Posts: 2
    Options
    Other communities have a button "To join" to click. How does one "join" your group? Just post? Thanks.
  • luvs_choc8
    luvs_choc8 Posts: 788 Member
    Options
    Other communities have a button "To join" to click. How does one "join" your group? Just post? Thanks.

Here is the link to the present group.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/6787-life-s-new-journey-challenge-group

You should be able to click on join group. Then feel free to post on existing discussions or even start a new one. We tend to be pretty quiet here but I would certainly like a good discussion and not just me yapping all the time. LOL
  • luvs_choc8
    Options
    Welcome to all the new people. You should have received a message from me. If you have not please let me know and I will resend it.

There is still lots of time to join. First weigh-in is 2 days away.
  • Asces
    Asces Posts: 182
    Options
    This sounds interesting and I could definitely use the help. Sign me up :)
  • VanessaG02
    VanessaG02 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I'd like to stick around!!!! I hope this time I will do much better!
  • luvs_choc8
    Options
    Welcome back to all the past participants. There is one more day til we start. Just post here or send me a message and I will get you added. :smile: :smile:
  • Rachel0619
    Rachel0619 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I did not get a message :(
  • RunionX4
    RunionX4 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Welcome to all the new people. You should have received a message from me. If you have not please let me know and I will resend it.

There is still lots of time to join. First weigh-in is 2 days away.

I am new to your challenge and did not get a message. I do not want to miss out on this. Thanks.
  • sherrycakes
    sherrycakes Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Please add me! I've gotten a trainer for the first time, ever, and would love to be around some like minded people! :)
  • luvs_choc8
    Options
    I did not get a message :(

Here is the link to the spread sheet. Let me know if you still have troubles.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AjzpXzoepFC3dE83dkRIUTNMU0NSclZqVHdBaFJxZEE#gid=33
  • Determinedgirl02
    Options
    Thank you for adding me. I just filled in the "red" boxes on the spreadsheet. Please let me know if you don't see my info on there. So excited to start this journey!!! :smile:
  • catbyrd
    catbyrd Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Sounds wonderful, I would like to join please:smile: And thank you for providing this extra bit of support.
  • luvs_choc8
    Options
    Thank you for adding me. I just filled in the "red" boxes on the spreadsheet. Please let me know if you don't see my info on there. So excited to start this journey!!! :smile:

Information is there. Looks good. Hope you have a successful week.
  • RunionX4
    RunionX4 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    I have not yet received the challenge. I really want to participate. my email is arunion01@gmail.com or arunion01@live.com. please let me know if you either don't have room for me or whatever.
  • Determinedgirl02
    Options

Information is there. Looks good. Hope you have a successful week.

Thank you...you too!