49 lbs down with before and after photos

Options
leannerae40
leannerae40 Posts: 200 Member
The bathing suit photo was April 2013 just before I left for Hawaii. I came home weighing 316 lbs. I'm 5ft9.5". Now, 49 lbs. lighter, as of last night, lifting 3x a week with a personal trainer, and feeling more energetic than I've ever felt in my life. Can't wait until I'm another 68 lbs down! My current goal weight is 199 lbs (my lean muscle mass is 157 lbs) so I'll have 25% or less body fat at 199.

Oh ONEderland...I'm coming for YOU!!!

Weight training will be increasing to 5 days per week, in September. Interval cardio will be 5 days a week as well. I'm so INTO this! I had no idea that strength training could make you feel so great!

149373e3-4cf5-4827-8124-63134f5bd60a_zpsbea5c82b.jpg

Couldn't have done it without the support of everyone on here...you're all very motivational. Nothing but RESPECT for everyone on here, keep on keepin on! :flowerforyou:

Replies

• Jayy88
    Jayy88 Posts: 14
    Options
    Wow ! Amazing Job! Keep it up!
  • leannerae40
    Options
    Wow ! Amazing Job! Keep it up!

Thanks bud! You too...
  • ygglove
    ygglove Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Gogogo. That's awesome. Your weight loss is amazing!
  • leannerae40
    Options
    Gogogo. That's awesome. Your weight loss is amazing!

Thank you so much!
  • debaloo
    debaloo Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Good job! You look great!
  • sandralynnelbe
    sandralynnelbe Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    What a great job! You look fantastic :happy: Congrats on your awesome loss. Keep up the good work :bigsmile:
  • tails1315
    Options
    Wow great work to you also! I wish I had taken before pictures at my heaviest. It is amazing to see how your body has changed. Amazing work!
  • DonnetteWinter
    DonnetteWinter Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Oh ONEderland... Love that!!! I'll be adding that word to my Fitness Bucket List!!! lol

I need to tell you that your energy is fueling my motivation woman! Thank you!!
  • katrina668
    Options
    What a difference! You look fantastic, keep it up! :)
  • leannerae40
    Options
    Motivating others motivates me!!! I LOVE success, and others' success fuels mine. MFP is a wonderful tool for that, as is training and meeting and exceeding goals.

Thanks so much...you're just all so GREAT! :flowerforyou:
  • leannerae40
    Options
    Wow great work to you also! I wish I had taken before pictures at my heaviest. It is amazing to see how your body has changed. Amazing work!

LOL - I can't believe I did take pics at my heaviest, but by then the decision to do this had been made and I KNEW I'd want to see. Your pics are freaking FANTASTIC...I can't wait to get there myself. Thanks for being you!
  • petrulak
    petrulak Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Looking fantastic, keep it up!
  • KhalilahSS
    KhalilahSS Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    congratulations!!!:smile:
  • BathtubBadger
    BathtubBadger Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    So so so much difference! I'd say you lost more than 49 lbs!

So proud to have you as a friend here :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • justdoingit13
    Options
    You look AMAZING!!! The difference is SOOOOOO noticeable!
  • leannerae40
    Options
    HoneyBia - RIGHT back ATCHA! you're the best.

And thank you all so much...so glad I posted this, I was SOOOO nervous!
  • mhouston2011
    Options
    Look at you!!!! Your hard work is paying off :) You are definitely a source of inspiration for me.. keep on keepin' on my dear friend!
  • Pearsquared
    Pearsquared Posts: 1,656 Member
    Options
    Amazing job! :D I love that you took the picture in the exact same hallway too - the comparison makes the difference even bigger!
  • leannerae40
    Options
    Amazing job! :D I love that you took the picture in the exact same hallway too - the comparison makes the difference even bigger!

Thanks pearsquared...that's so nice of you to say! I'll make sure I keep doing that...
  • leannerae40
    Options
    Look at you!!!! Your hard work is paying off :) You are definitely a source of inspiration for me.. keep on keepin' on my dear friend!

LOOK AT YOU! You're such a great leader on here! Thanks for everything!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!