50+lbs to loose....who's out there?

Options
Hello Hello!!

I've been a member of MFP for a few months but haven't really used the site all the much. I'm more motivated now then ever and I want to get this weight off for good this time. I'm looking for any other people out there who have 50-100lbs to loose so we can swap ideas, motivate eachother and just be supportative all around.

So who's with me? I would love to make some more MFP friends!

Jenn

Replies

• fxst78
    fxst78 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    I am looking to loose 50lb (23kg)

I have lost around 13 so far on here!
  • indymomof2
    Options
    I want to lose 100lbs! And then maybe more after!!!
  • arieanaednos
    Options
    i'm down 6 so far
    hoping by May i'll be down 60
  • luv4mart
    Options
    Hi, I'm fairly new to MFP one week to be exact. I started with South beach diet back in June 2010 weighing 223 I now weigh 205 and would love to weigh 170 what I weighed 14 years ago before two kids and before marriage. Thats about 35 pounds to lose.
  • mlagena
    mlagena Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Hey!
    My current goal is to lose 70lbs, but my ultimate goal is to lose 100!
    This is the only thing that I've ever been able to stick to (minus the hiatus whilst moving countries! lol) and I absolutely love it!
    Feel free to add me!!
  • JennS19
    JennS19 Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    Sweet! I'll add you guys as friends so we can motivate eachother. Keep up the awesome work everyone!
  • skinnytayy
    Options
    My goal is to lose 88lbs total .. from 218 to 130. I've already lost 12lbs so i have a little over 50 to lose :)
  • need to lose 55 here, down 6. I got off to a rocky and slow start. but now i have the determination to go with the just wanting it to happen mind set and I know I can do it
  • 80sfiend
    Options
    I'm trying to lose 75 pounds ideally :) I'm down around 10 pounds so far! You can totally add me so we can keep each other going :D
  • alliod
    Options
    My goal is to lose 80 lbs. Started Aug 1st, a nd have lost 13 so far- from 230-217. Would love to compare notes and do it together!

Want to reach 150 lbs, then maybe more!
  • brockly25
    Options
    Hi just started this website and join a contest for 4 months who can lose the most weight. you put in $30 and weight in ever monday. i like that kinda motivation. my buddy did the last contest and he put in $50 and the winner won $1600. he got 10th place and won $150. that was for 5 months.. so Im going to try hard and get things going :)
  • sbear867
    sbear867 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Iv'e got over 80 to say goodbye too! I am defiantely in need of all the supprt I can find!
  • blueeyeddragon2115
    Options
    I've got about 80 lbs to lose. Currenly 240 and ideally i would like to be around 150 to 160. I would love to swap ideas and things.

Is there going to be a Weigh in Day? Maybe we can all post what we've lost since we joined the group and what we've lost each week to keep each other motivated?
  • JennS19
    JennS19 Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    How is everyone doing? So far this week has been going good. I've been staying under calories all week and getting in some exercise as well! WI day is Monday so I'm hoping to see a few lbs gone.

How about everyone else?
  • michelle4173
    Options
    Hi! I am new to MFP too. I need to lose at least 50 lbs. I really want to get serious this time and hope that the extra motivation here helps me. I'm really starting to get nervous for my health, not just my clothing size, so I hope that keeps be motivated too. I like the idea of making Monday my WI day....it will force me to do better over the weekends instead of my usual 'eat whatever I want because it's the weekend' mentality. I will try to post more often too. I tend to be a 'lurker'. :-) Good luck everyone!
  • Kerry1023
    Options
    Hi everyone! I'd love to be part of the group. I was 212....am down to 202 yesterday and hope to be around 135. That's 67lbs left. Could use all the support I can get. Have finally decided that I need to make the changes that will get me to a healthier life.

Here's to getting to know everyone and saying goodbye to the weight for good!
    Kerry