Bye Bye Boobs...

Options

Replies

• 2aycocks
    2aycocks Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Oh yeah! Funny how that always happens. I lost 11 pounds and my boobies have definitely gotten a bit smaller. There's a difference in firmness.

The good thing is..... after we lose all our weight and look thin and cute, we can always go BUY A NEW PAIR!! :laugh:
  • Lennonluv2
    Lennonluv2 Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    Hey Ill give up the top as long as the bottom goes with it!!!!!!!!

This ^^ for sure Invest in a padded bra and carry on!
  • 2aycocks
    2aycocks Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the vent, I guess take the bad with the good-at least I'm getting healthier!
    Well, you wanted to lose fat... you are! I know as a guy I'm supposed to be into big boobs but I'm just not. Healthy-looking women are attractive with all body types.

Well God Bless you!!! :flowerforyou:
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    Options
    'eh, boobs are overrated.

:frown:

But then again, no one pumps my gas for me....
  • Iron_Lotus
    Iron_Lotus Posts: 2,295 Member
    Options
    Hmmm I haven't lost my boobs. I wonder how much I have to lose before they start to disappear.
  • Lennonluv2
    Lennonluv2 Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    'eh, boobs are overrated.

:frown:

But then again, no one pumps my gas for me....

That would be life changing......
  • UrbanLotus
    UrbanLotus Posts: 1,163 Member
    Options
    Different people lose in different places. I never lost mine so had to have very expensive painful surgery instead - so at least you don't have that issue!

Nope I'm going to have a very painful expensive surgery to enhance them... byebye Barely B's... lol I to am a victim of boobs disapearing!! lol

LOL not to nitpick, but implants are a piece of cake (money and pain-wise) compared to a reduction
  • jenjencin78
    jenjencin78 Posts: 4,415 Member
    Options
    You need to move to NJ-we don't pump our own gas here ;). It's nice to hear that
    not all men are boob obsessed but I rather like the set bestowed upon me :)
  • felixfromfaire
    Options
    This is going to sound crazy, but I was diagnosed with celiacs disease a little over a year ago and I have gained 2 cup sizes since cutting the wheat out of my diet. My weight has gone up (about 20 pounds) but I wear a smaller dress size. Crazy what eating what the body needs (and cutting out what it doesn't) can do!
  • sunfirelynn
    sunfirelynn Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    I havn't lost any of mine yet , Im sure I will tho, im 42D wouldnt mind to be a 38 D:blushing:
  • missveeoh
    missveeoh Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    At least yours arent below an A cup. Mine can't even be considered an A cup. :(
  • Pearlyladybug
    Pearlyladybug Posts: 882 Member
    Options
    I lost 12cms around my chest and about 2 cup sizes!....the loose skin it's also quite disturbing :blushing:
  • ttiiggzz
    ttiiggzz Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Hubby agrees with the assessment. LOL
  • RM10003
    RM10003 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    My wife went from a D to a DDD as she's been losing weight. If the band shrinks faster than the boob, you could gain a cup size ...

This. Hubby has been moaning about how small they're getting, so I go in for a fitting just to prove him wrong and sure enough I've gone UP a cup size. Yes, they're shrinking, but not as fast as other parts, which I guess is a blessing.

And LOL about the Jersey gas pumping. I actually had to teach my mother how to pump gas when we took a road trip together when I was in college.
  • CoderGal
    CoderGal Posts: 6,800 Member
    Options
    A cup isn't one size, many different cups can be an A cup. I know there's a 36A the same size as my 28DD cup. Have you tried a smaller band size?
  • Madame_Goldbricker
    Madame_Goldbricker Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    Swimming always helps perk mine right up. I don't mind losing some front boob so long as the back boobs go too! :drinker:
  • missveeoh
    missveeoh Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    A cup isn't one size, many different cups can be an A cup. I know there's a 36A the same size as my 28DD cup. Have you tried a smaller band size?

I will always be a 38A...
    "yes, 38. Yes, I understand 38A's dont exist...no Im not lying...seriously I'm nowhere near a 34 or 36A" <
    ladies at the bra section never believe me and I always repeat this :(

I've even tried like double padded bras....no lift....nothing! why must I be cursed...... but on the other hand, I have a huge butt...kind of lol
  • CoderGal
    CoderGal Posts: 6,800 Member
    Options

I will always be a 38A...
    "yes, 38. Yes, I understand 38A's dont exist...no Im not lying...seriously I'm nowhere near a 34 or 36A" <
    ladies at the bra section never believe me and I always repeat this :(

I've even tried like double padded bras....no lift....nothing! why must I be cursed...... but on the other hand, I have a huge butt...kind of lol
    Is your profile picture a picture of you? Because you are most certainly not a 38 band properly fitted. My sister just lost a bunch ofweight and got sized and she is much larger then you and has a smaller band. Do you know how to properly measure your band size? It's suppose to be taken very tightly with a soft measuring while exhaled (and then typically add a number which depends on what the first measurement is). And I guarantee you if the properly sized 38A's are to big, a smaller band size will be a smaller cup. I find european bras seem to be sized slightly smaller in the cup which may help you. That cup size is similar to a 36B~=34C~=32D~=30DD. I know some of the dancer girls who danced with me that were pretty much flat chested with little triangles that would disappear in a sports bra and found that they're wearing the biggest most comfortable why on earth are you even wearing one bras that were to big for them. Not because they found it more comfortable but because they didn't know how to get something to fit them. In fact I was wearing a 36 when didn't make sense at all, I just thought it was tight...yet I am so much more comfortable now when someone forced me to buy 'the right size', I swear a proper fitting makes all the difference in the world.

This is a picture of me (28 band) and sis (32 band)
    179703_10151498492886965_674202593_n.jpg
    me in a 34 band (keep in mind I'm 5'8 so I look thinner then shorter people in that band, I would be wider then my sister here)
    roFyrvHrwY1-2SB27KG3qcPfAaTVU8FMvgPKjzbp2_I=w471-h402-p-no

I'll also add that I've been told to go to the juniors department at 28DD. Because Lasenza has all larger band sizes. And I did, and I got a rather cute powder blue bra there, with a band that was to big :P
  • BEEUK
    BEEUK Posts: 113
    Options
    Swimming always helps perk mine right up. I don't mind losing some front boob so long as the back boobs go too! :drinker:

:laugh:

I'm shrinking, I'm glad. Running is easier, i can wear bikinis again that don't look like bras! Men look at my face now too!
  • Chadomaniac
    Chadomaniac Posts: 1,785 Member
    Options
    IN2GREET BOOBS INSTEAD :drinker: