Where do you see your weight loss first?

Options
I'm just asking out of curiosity. I saw a post about boobs, and it made me wonder.

I usually see mine in my face and waist (but my boobs and babymaking hips stay the same size for awhile..talk about un-proportioned!)

Anyways, where do you usually see your weight loss first?

Replies

• TrishaTripps
    TrishaTripps Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    When I first start it's the face and boobs (including the area right under my boobs) and after a while it comes off evenly everywhere ... And very slowly at that! :/
  • Lyadeia
    Lyadeia Posts: 4,603 Member
    Options
    I wish I were like the OP and notice my waist decreasing in size first. That's always last for me.

The first place I noticed it was my shoulder girdle and collarbones.

We tend to see the most change in the places that need the least amount of change to begin with, which is why most women cry when their boobs get smaller, lol.
  • JUDDDing
    JUDDDing Posts: 1,367 Member
    Options
    I'll be the weird guy... :drinker:

My hands started looking older and more wrinkled before I noticed it anywhere else.
  • Galloping4God
    Galloping4God Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I'm just asking out of curiosity. I saw a post about boobs, and it made me wonder.

I usually see mine in my face and waist (but my boobs and babymaking hips stay the same size for awhile..talk about un-proportioned!)

Anyways, where do you usually see your weight loss first?

Haha! Me too! It comes off of my waist/stomach quickly and my chest and WIDE (babymaking) hips stay large for quite a while.... After a year, I finally went from a 8-10 skirt size to a 2...
  • Qskim
    Qskim Posts: 1,145 Member
    Options
    Face and waist. I thought boobs might stay after all but woke up one morning n someone had popped them with a pin! Now I'm waiting for more off thighs n maybe waist. Hoping it's done with the boobs. Like..enough already! :D
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Options
    I see mine in my neck and face first.

Second, surprisingly, was my bum. A few months before I joined MFP, my mom (of all people) exclaimed, "Your rear end is completely different now that you've lost weight!" and my fiance also confirmed this change ;-)

Next I started to notice my legs thinning out a little bit.

Then suddenly after about 8 weeks on MFP my "back fat" was drastically reduced - I spent a whole workday catching my side/back in the mirror in shock - and my lower abdomen was much flatter than before.

My midriff and upper arms are my 2 problem areas that are kinda unchanged :-/ And while I have always had huge hips, I like them more now and they are much more noticeable now. At my heaviest I was unsure if I was an apple or a pear and that is funny to me now because I am *definitely* pear-shaped!
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Options
    I'll be the weird guy... :drinker:

My hands started looking older and more wrinkled before I noticed it anywhere else.

My neck's looking old these days but with all of the other positive changes, I'll accept it.

My hands are freaky small and now quite skinny, but they have always been even when I was larger. I'm 5'8" woman over 200 lb and my ring size is 4.5...nuts
  • R4eBro
    R4eBro Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    For me it is my boobs and face/neck!
  • R4eBro
    R4eBro Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I wish it was my butt and thighs...
  • guessrs
    guessrs Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    I didn't see much for the first two months, it was very discouraging but I gave it time. Then I noticed my overall silhouette got smaller. Then I was able to zip up this pair of pants that was so tight on me before. I wa so relieved, all that work for something finally.
  • kazsjourney
    kazsjourney Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    My waist and face.
  • onedayatatime12
    onedayatatime12 Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    Hm, I'm not done growing yet, but I think it goes from my boobs, thighs, and face first. Not my waist, where I want it to go from. -.- Always goes last!
  • doIlhands
    doIlhands Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    boobs and legs. my legs are looking awesome now, if a bit twiggy. i've gone down a whole cup and band size but my boobs look perkier/better.
  • born2drum
    born2drum Posts: 731 Member
    Options
    SHOULDERS, NECK, FACE, *kitten*, TITS, LEGS, THEN STOMACH. IN THAT ORDER
  • blt0087
    blt0087 Posts: 115
    Options
    boobs and legs. my legs are looking awesome now, if a bit twiggy. i've gone down a whole cup and band size but my boobs look perkier/better.

I'm jealous! I want my legs to slim down, but the just wont! I still have those dang thunder thighs lol. I haven't noticed a huge change in my boobs, and I hope it stays that way..I love em lol. Although a perkier pair would be nice :laugh:
  • emlott88
    emlott88 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Waist first - but usually it's just because my tummy isn't bloated when I eat healthy!

Second is thighs, thankfully, because I'm a pear.
  • bsuew
    bsuew Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    I have lost a lot in my boobs and waist. I wish my hips and upper legs would go as fast but that me. I still have a ways to go so we'll see.
  • aquarabbit
    aquarabbit Posts: 1,622 Member
    Options
    My tummy and arms. My boobs aren't going anywhere (although I hope they go down a little bit), and I've got pretty thick legs. My face is pretty round so the loss doesn't show as much, but I can definitely see it around my shoulders and collarbone too.
  • MelMoly
    MelMoly Posts: 1,303 Member
    Options
    waist! and I'm not complaining!
  • rockinchick221976
    rockinchick221976 Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    :frown: :grumble: :sad: my face first, then legs (which are already pretty thin despite my size, they are the LAST place I need to lose weight fro), arms, butt and waist in that order, unfortunately.