farting coupon clppoer at gym

Options
Lady comes in to small gym I workout in. Takes her shoes off, props them against the wall, put tennies on. Fine. Props phone on said shoes plugs phone charger in. THEN... she takes her pants off, yes her pants standing in the corner in her undies. Puts shorts on. Ok.
Sits on the seated elliptical and sets 4 or 5 plastic bags down beside her. Proceeds to open them and a bunch of sales ads. Starts clipping coupons. Trouble is she has no scissors she is tearing them. after about 30 minutes I wanted to tear her face off. She was also popping gum the whole time.
Then she props her foot up, takes one shoe off then starts to clip her toenails. OMG! while bent over she farts! Loud. She has bright red hair and looks a bit like Lucille Ball. I know thi s is distorted, but it was crazy, I have never seen anything like it. I expected her to take a dump in the corner next. I was so annoyed I gathered my stuff and left.. Really people? Really???????

Replies

• poohpoohpeapod
    poohpoohpeapod Posts: 776 Member
    Options
    anyone?
  • snazzyjazzy21
    snazzyjazzy21 Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    Theeyes_zps2755d937.gif
  • igor11
    igor11 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Lol omg! That's hilarious. Sorry, I'm sure it wasn't funny at the time but wow.
    Another thing ive noticed people do is take pictures of themselves "working out". Pictures of progress is one thing but selfies on the weight machines? Come on.
  • MinMin97
    MinMin97 Posts: 2,676 Member
    Options
    This really is a funny story LOL! Although I am sorry you had to experience this horror in person.
    Maybe you were being filmed for your reaction??
  • Cait_Sidhe
    Cait_Sidhe Posts: 3,150 Member
    Options
    When I'm at the gym, I'm generally immersed in doing my own thing and can care less what others are doing.
  • lucyford22
    lucyford22 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    When I'm at the gym, I'm generally immersed in doing my own thing and can care less what others are doing.

I'm all for doing my own thing but clipping toenails while working out? I would notice...and possibly care. That's really, really gross.
  • Trechechus
    Trechechus Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    Lol. I hate it when people sit around on the machines not using them. Especially if it's something I want to use.
  • sunglasses_and_ocean_waves
    Options

Yeah sure you wouldn't notice that. *eyeroll*

OP, why didn't you point her out to staff? The toenail clipping alone would have gotten her spoken to. Why should you be the one to leave?
  • Cait_Sidhe
    Cait_Sidhe Posts: 3,150 Member
    Options

You can roll your eyes all you want, I wouldn't notice. I put on my headphones and get lost in the music and my activity.
  • zedgt87
    zedgt87 Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    50centbert_zps0eefb77f.gif
  • Microfiber
    Microfiber Posts: 956 Member
    Options

You can roll your eyes all you want, I wouldn't notice. I put on my headphones and get lost in the music and my activity.

I'm also rolling my eyes smh
  • Hexahedra
    Hexahedra Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    In before the "I'm too busy to notice" people.

Rats, too late...
  • pcdoctor01
    pcdoctor01 Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    Umph, umph, umph. I'm surprised she didn't whip out her toothbrush, toothpaste and mouthwash after working out. I'm also guessing there were no men around. She took off her pants and showed no shame and then proceeded to change in shorts? Clips toenails, ugh! Sounds like a classy woman.
  • sunglasses_and_ocean_waves
    Options

I believe you.

FkcdQUu.gif
  • mperrott2205
    mperrott2205 Posts: 737 Member
    Options

You don't need to lie to prove your superiority. I don't usually care either - but if someone is doing some spectacularly stupid or disgusting, i take longer rests between sets to admire them.
  • Pinkranger626
    Pinkranger626 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    That's ridiculous! Do they not have locker rooms at this gym??? I used to work at the front desk of a gym and I've seen some pretty weird stuff, but I'd say that takes the cake. We did have one guy that would come in every morning wearing a hawaiin shirt and jean shorts with the newspaper tucked under his arm. He would come up to the desk (EVERYDAY!) and try to leave some advertisement for his business/ try to sell the front desk staff his product. Now keep in mind, it's the same staff at that time of day Monday through Friday. He would then weed out the parts of the newspaper that he didn't want and leave them for us to throw out, and make his way over to the stationary bikes. For the next hour and a half he would sit on the bike pedaling very slowly and flip through the paper, once he was done with the paper he would watch the TV and pull out a bag of M&M's and proceed to eat them while on the bike. That part always confused me, I mean your consuming more calories than you are currently burning. I've heard of runners keeping M&M's on them during a long distance race for carb replacement but he wasn't even working hard enough to break a sweat!!

And I noticed because I was stuck behind the counter, and it happened every single day. Not sure I would have noticed had I just been in to workout at the same time.... people are so strange.

On another note, we used to have to call a plumber pretty regularly from men stuffing razors and things down the sink drain (really?!?! Razors?!?!) and the women would regularly rip the toilet seats off the toilet..... amazing.:noway:
  • poohpoohpeapod
    poohpoohpeapod Posts: 776 Member
    Options
    It isVery small not for profit gym. One treadmill, 2 ellipticals 2 bikes and weights..