Single Mama friends needed!!!!

Options
Hey there, I am a 28 year old single mom of 2 girls! I am currently 246lbs,5.8 tall and chipping away at my goal! I am hoping to lose 80 lbs or more. My life tends to be very chaotic due to work, school, and the girls. I had a rough start on here at the beginning but now I am very motivated to lose the weight and feel like I am starting to get a hang of this lifestyle change! I would love to find some friends on here I consider myself a loyal friend and will be there to support whomever I am friends with on here!

Replies

• Ruth4111gut
    Ruth4111gut Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Hi,feel free to add me.daily login
  • Hulk0511
    Hulk0511 Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    HI!!! add me as well if you like.
  • CompressedCarbon
    CompressedCarbon Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Also a single mom of two girls. I get the time crunch thing. Just make one good decision at a time and look for ways to move more! Feel free to add me, I check in daily.
  • bamabutterfly83
    bamabutterfly83 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Hi! Single mom of a two year old boy. Feel free to add me. Login daily.
  • tavinsmom
    tavinsmom Posts: 101
    Options
    I'm a single mom of an 11 year old. Work 50 hours a week too, so I understand hectic, feel free to add me :)
  • CoachChrisD
    CoachChrisD Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    go ahead and add me, i'm not a single mom, but a married father of 3 girls with another on the way and i work 50 hours a week, so i can understand about the time issue....
    but i have been able to manage it quite well and would love to share with you all. add me for motivation support and acountabilty
  • fShaw86
    fShaw86 Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    single mom of a five year old :)

you go girl, awesome achievements!!
  • lgl003
    lgl003 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Single mom of a five year old boy... feel free to add me!! I just started about 2 weeks ago and I get on here everyday.
  • mcouncil1
    mcouncil1 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Not a single mama, but a single Dad, that is trying to juggle all the same things. feel free to add me too. Go luck, we're here if you need us.
  • disneywm76
    disneywm76 Posts: 573 Member
    Options
    Single mom to two girls. Feel free to add me! I usually log in every day, and understand how hectic life can be!!
  • Sswhite1983
    Sswhite1983 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm 29 and have 2 boys, ages 5 and 2. I'm trying to lose about 40 pounds and have been doing Insanity for 3 weeks now. Feel free to add me
  • cmann_97
    cmann_97 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hey add me if you like.....I'm doing very well with this...
  • srm1960
    srm1960 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: I'm here daily too...welcome back , lots of support here, sending FR to you....????????
  • ambershayfischer
    Options
    Hello , feel free to add me! I am a mother of 3 and a full time nurse who lives in Texas.

I have lost over 30 pounds with MFP and group fitness classes at my gym! My kids always want to go to the gym to play at there daycare so I have very little excuses:smile:
  • hockeymomchicago
    hockeymomchicago Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I'm a single mom of 4, (my one son is autistic), work full time and go to school part time, so I understand how crazy life can be. Feel free to add me if you'd like. Good luck to you!!
  • Lmns218
    Lmns218 Posts: 155
    Options
    hi! you or anyone can add me!!! single mom to a 4 year old!!!!
  • CompressedCarbon
    CompressedCarbon Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    edit.
  • amandamontreuil
    Options
    Single mom Of a 4yr old. Feel free to add hun :)
  • Hefty2Healthy
    Options
    I don't have any children but feel free to add me. I've lost 21 lbs and I've got 149 left to go. Congrats on the 4 lb loss!
  • GuamGrly
    GuamGrly Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    Single mama here to an 8 year old daughter and a 5 year old son. Trying to figure out how to fit everything in without taking away from anyone and still dealing with a 90 minute one-way commute to work each day. I'm 31, 5'3, and just weighed in on Wednesday at 147. Right now my only goal is to get motivated and make a habit out of my healthy choices. Once I can get that on track then I just want to look and feel healthy.

Feel free to add me! :bigsmile: