Over 100lbs to change my life

Options
Hey all -

23 and I'm not a stranger to the weight loss train. I've failed it before but now I've got a wedding to plan for!
I'm looking to lose over 100lbs and am hoping to find some friends who are working toward a similar weight
loss goal! Good luck!

Replies

• Skyebella27
    Options
    Hey! I sent you a friend request -- it's always nice to have people around with similar goals!
  • msmarisa21
    msmarisa21 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I just sent you a friend request. I started at 350 and my first coal is to lose 30 lbs by 20-Sep.
  • kazsjourney
    kazsjourney Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    I have lost nearly 180 pounds with another 40-50 pounds to go...feel free to add me :)
  • HRSNelson
    HRSNelson Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hello, I am trying to lose !00 lbs myself. I am shooting you a friend request
  • JanMarie2BHealthy
    Options
    Feel free to add me - I have more than 100 to lose. Congrats on the wedding too !
  • Teresa6338
    Teresa6338 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am in the same boat!! Just sent ya a friend request. Nice to have a support team of others who have the same goal. :)
  • Carysta
    Carysta Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Add me too if you'd like! I am working on a high goal too! Well, right now mini-goals, seems less daunting if I tackle what I want to lose in 25lb increments :)
  • MaryJane_8810002
    MaryJane_8810002 Posts: 2,082 Member
    Options
    Been there lost that but if you want to hear my useless wisdom about nothing then.....
  • aljohnson89
    Options
    Thank you all! I'm excited to start this journey toward a happier and healthier me. Good luck! :)
  • tnpxx
    tnpxx Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    Sent you a friend request! I started with 102 pounds to lose and I'm down to 90 pounds left to lose. I know how difficult it can be but it will totally be worth it in the end!
  • avasano
    avasano Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    Good luck, you can do it!
  • witmer1
    witmer1 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Good luck with your loss. I have a total of 184 lbs to lose. I'm almost at 80 down, so I know the drill. I wish I'd started at your age. I'd be much better off.

I'd suggest you do two things: 1) Be consistent. Log EVERYTHING. 2) Be patient. You didn't put the weight on overnight. It ain't coming off overnight either.
  • hamminit
    hamminit Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    my wedding pics are what made me sign up and get this thing going!!! 135 to lose!! congrats and good luck! feel free to add me
  • nikki2001
    nikki2001 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I will send you a request I am working towards losing -100+ lbs as well!
  • Mgregory723
    Mgregory723 Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your engagement! Wedding plans alone is a lot to deal with on top of losing weight. (I failed but my hubby is amazing and told me rocked my dress) Anyway, I too, like many others, have a 100+ lbs to lose and I just joined this group; http://www.myfitnesspal.com/forums/show/50097-100-pounds-to-lose - I think it is great with good support. Check it out, And I sent you a F/R too!
  • qtgonewild
    qtgonewild Posts: 1,930 Member
    Options
    welcome,
    im Amy and new too!!! i have over 100 pounds to lose as well. Id be happy to tag team along with you and all who would like to.
  • Willowtess
    Options
    hey I am trying to lose around the same. I will send u a friends request. I have found that good support helps out alot. I too can always use more. I am new to this site and learning every day something new. :)
  • BreakingUpWithObesity2013
    Options
    I have a lil over 100 to lose =) Feel free to add me, Im on daily and my diary is open =)
  • aljohnson89
    Options
    I'm overwhelmed by how many people have added me with similar goals. If there is anyone who has lost over 100+ using MFP also please feel free to add me as I could use all the tips, tricks, motivation and help I can get and I will try to provide the same for others that are in the same boat I am. :)
  • wrgawife
    wrgawife Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    me too trying to lose 100 lbs because i am a shorty!! lol 5'2