Working out and my breasts feel bigger...wha...?

Options
2»

Replies

• ggxx100
    ggxx100 Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    This happened to me! Lost 45 pounds, went from an AA to a certified DDD :laugh:
  • MG_Fit
    MG_Fit Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options

That sounds like how my grades went second semester in college.
  • Legs_McGee
    Legs_McGee Posts: 845 Member
    Options
    Water retention.

Perhaps this.

Anyway, stop feeling your breasts in the gym. It's distracting to those of us who are there for the right reasons.

I pay my membership dues like everyone else. If I want to feel myself up in between sets, that's my prerogative.
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    Options
    Are you sure? Let me feel them today, and you continue to work out. I will feel them every week for a couple of months, and we will see if they really getting bigger.

I'm willing to sacrifice for science.
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    Options

Did you buy them?
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    PqnCq8o.gif

Exactly.
  • avasano
    avasano Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    My gift you you. :flowerforyou: You're welcome.
  • winniethepooh751
    winniethepooh751 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    This thread is hilarious. OP, if you aren't trolling, what was your original cup size?

I'm a D now and I started out a DD. Yay for me!
  • ggxx100
    ggxx100 Posts: 520 Member
    Options

Did you buy them?

Hahah. Stating the obvious here.
  • j75j75
    j75j75 Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    I don't see the issue here...
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    Possibilities:

When you are losing weight, your belly/waist may be getting smaller and your breasts look larger by comparison.

You have just barely started working out and then suddenly TOM showed up and Bam! bigger boobs, only you never noticed before because you were trying to ignore your body because overweight.

You lost so much weight that you bumped into an ex/crush/new fling and literally "bumped" into him and now you're pregnant.

You did nothing but pec building exercises and now you are boobieswole.

You lost all your weight in your hands and so your boobs fill them up more whenever you feel yourself.

What gym do you go to? Inquiring minds want to know.

and finally...

PqnCq8o.gif
  • stephenszymanski
    stephenszymanski Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    HI
  • nicolebeck89
    nicolebeck89 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    My boobs always look bigger and firmer when I lose weight and workout!! I find the more toned my arms, upper back and arm pit area gets the better my boobs look! And its actually pretty dramatic. it was the first thing my fiancé noticed when I started lifting ;) Of course right!!! Definite motivation to work on my upper body :)
  • creech6317
    creech6317 Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    Are you sure? Let me feel them today, and you continue to work out. I will feel them every week for a couple of months, and we will see if they really getting bigger.

I'm willing to sacrifice for science.

That is a true friend! Willing to help wherever the need arises. :drinker:
  • lorenzovonmatterhorn7549
    Options
    Mine too
  • EGSanz225
    Options
    Bwahaha! No guys, I'm not trolling. This was a serious question. Not complaining too much I just find it weird. If anything, I'd rather have a bigger *kitten* than tits XD but I'll make due

To answer a few questions:

1. Yes, I am doing strength training. This probably could be the case.

2. NO I'm not pregnant

3. I wish the great food deities were somehow converting all the rice I was eating and storing it in the right places.

Thanks for the feedback. Cheers