Not completely done but......50lbs down since April 9

Options
Hornsby
Hornsby Posts: 10,322 Member
Just wanted to say that this site has been a huge help in getting me to where I am today. Like it says, I am not completely done and still have 25lbs to go but still....I'm proud of the 50lbs in just under 4 months and wanted to share.

Anyway, here are a few pics of me at my largest - It's odd how I never thought I was "that" big until you look back on photos.
I am probably 255-260 or so at this point. I was 251 when I started MFP for the last and final time on April 9, 2013. Current weight as of this morning 200.4 (can't wait to see a 1 in front!
null-15.jpg
null-14.jpg
null-16.jpg

And here is relatively current photo. I was around 205 at that point I think. Give or take an lb or two. I don't have an as of today picture but you get the point.

null-17.jpg

So there you go. I have no doubts that I will get to 175 as this site has truly changed me. For that, I am appreciative.

Have a great day everyone.

Replies

• jennykcmo
    jennykcmo Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    woohooo that is awesome!! Way to go! The weight loss has made you look younger and more energetic.
  • Kaali1985
    Kaali1985 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Well....hello....and don't u suit green, and look amazing for your weight loss. Yum.

Well done ;)
  • Hornsby
    Options
    Well....hello....and don't u suit green, and look amazing for your weight loss. Yum.

Well done ;)

Well, thank you :) Green just happens to be my favorite color so I wear it a lot :)
  • tasharock
    tasharock Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Keep up the great work!
  • estatitra
    estatitra Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Wow! you look great! Awesome job:)
  • harribeau2012
    harribeau2012 Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    Fantastic!, inspiring me right now!! AND you kept your cheeky without the chunky! :drinker:
  • babyluu80
    babyluu80 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Holy cow! 50 lbs in 4 months is impressive! You've done an amazing job and are looking fantastic.
  • Jerijoh
    Jerijoh Posts: 107
    Options
    Holy SMOKES!! You look incredible! And under 4 months?

Way to go!:happy:
  • llmcconnell
    llmcconnell Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Wow you look great!
  • suzend
    suzend Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look great! Keep up the terrific work!!!
  • norahwynn
    norahwynn Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    Ok, so yeah. You look like a total different person, and pretty freakin' hot! Great job!!:flowerforyou:
  • kpick41
    kpick41 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Great job! Keep it up!
  • Hornsby
    Options
    Thanks everyone. You all sure do know how to make a guy blush.

Seriously, big thanks!
  • tookool2be
    Options
    Way to go! You look amazing!!!
  • rustygroos
    Options
    Congrats! Thanks for the encouragement!
  • sandy_gee
    sandy_gee Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    Well....hello....

/End story.
  • lorenzovonmatterhorn7549
    Options
    Congrats on your progress. Keep it up!
  • Hornsby
    Options
    Well....hello....

/End story.

This honestly made me laugh out loud. Not a generic lol like so many use these days even if you don't actually laugh out loud. This one was literal :) Thanks!
  • mandylgibbs
    mandylgibbs Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    You look awesome!! I love the Appalachian trail! It runs very close to here!
  • Khushi22
    Khushi22 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    You look so Young & Fit!!! Thanks for sharing your pictures.. it keeps the newbies like me going...
    Btw, you ROCK Green color & a bathroom selfie! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!