30 day shred

Options
how do you enter it into the exercise on here?I've been doing it for the past 6 days but I havent been adding it into here cause I'm not entirely sure how to. any help is appreciated. Thanks! :smile:

Replies

• ambercole
    Options
    I go to the "add an excercise to the database" link on the search page and add it there. then I add the calories burnt from my hrm.
  • louloubabydoll
    louloubabydoll Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    i wear a HRM and burn approx 250 cals, I just pick anything that gives mr 250... Sorry hope that helps
  • jcompton3821
    Options
    The "circuit training - general" is what I was told to use...I timed the workout (LEVEL 1) and it was 26 mins so that's what I put it..it's 267 cals...which I think is pretty close...Hope that helps!! and if its wrong some one please tell me!! LOL
  • courtneysmith3212
    Options
    The "circuit training - general" is what I was told to use...I timed the workout (LEVEL 1) and it was 26 mins so that's what I put it..it's 267 cals...which I think is pretty close...Hope that helps!! and if its wrong some one please tell me!! LOL

that is exactly what I did as well, and I completed the shred just recently
  • orangecrayon9276
    Options
    where is the circuit training general at? i cant find it. when i go to exercise im only give cardiovasucalr and strength training options
  • orangecrayon9276
    Options
    i found it but how i do i save it as my exercise? i type in all my stuff and it doesnt save it :/
  • louloubabydoll
    louloubabydoll Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    L1D9. Beginnig to see scales move, scared to start L2
  • Mollydolly10
    Mollydolly10 Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    Don't be scared!! I just moved to level 2 four days ago, it's definitely tough, and at first I felt like I was back to square one, but as the days go by, I feel like I'm making more and more progress in my strength and endurance!

Level 2's cardio is more intense for me, while I find the other sections are not as drastically harder. If you have to take small breathers, DO IT - that's what I've done, but I just make sure that each day I try to do more and more :)
  • JessikaJ
    Options
    I only log it as 18 minutes though.. I dont count the warm up or final stretching
  • courtneysmith3212
    Options
    So, I said I would post this and just barely got it.. so I lost about an inch around my waist from the shred and an inch around my thighs.. I feel a lot different, but I think I did a lot of toning my abs and legs.. rather than lose a ton of inches...and I lost about 12lbs