Need advice from moms!!

Options
This is my 3rd day and I am supper excited! I am worried though.. I am a mom of four! The last two delivery methods turned out to be emergency cesarean... Will my tummy ever look like it did before this? What exercise do you recommend? Any suggestions greatly appreciated!!

Replies

• morgan18ferry
    Options
    I have a 5 month old, and he is my 2nd child. My stomach is GRADUALLY going down, but still have that little "pooch". I just started a Jillian Michaels "Shred it with weights" ... it is a kettlebell workout, and I am almost instantly seeing results on my stomach and arms. You just got to keep at it! Do different things, I run and am now starting to incorporate strength training, and like I said, I am really starting to see the difference now
  • randyncandinicholson
    Options
    :) gonna do my best!!! Thanks!
  • tdotali
    tdotali Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    I'm a momma and I lost the weight. Here's my transformation video if you want to check it out.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gqJexqCEMhA
  • mraychel03
    Options
    Loved the video
  • velezdina
    velezdina Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I am mom to a todler and after my delivery I was worried I was not going to loose the baby weight, but I did! I was eating healthy and counting calories (I used MFP) also I joined a boot camp class (similar to Insanity) which I attended 6 days a week religiously... I lost all the baby weight plus 12 pounds in 5 months, I am now just maintaining (I've been the same weight for 2 years now) my weight. So don't be worry, just be very consistent and have patience... good luck!
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    Options
    As good as before? Probably not. Pretty damn good and it's just a little bit of extra skin / stretch marks so who cares? Absolutely.
  • randyncandinicholson
    Options
    Thanks everyone!!