Omg..30 Day Shred

Amandac6772
Amandac6772 Posts: 1,311 Member
edited September 21 in Fitness and Exercise
Ok I've been doing Turbo Fire for almost two months (love it and see it in the permanent mix of workouts) and really thought how could this little 20 minutes workout compare so I tried it yesterday. I am sooooo sore in my upper body today that I can hardly raise my arms. I can't see myself doing it every day because I get bored easy but it's going in the mix of days because TF is weak in upper body workouts.

Replies

• Ha, I know what you mean, I couldn't believe it the first time I did it, I thought I was fairly fit until then!! :laugh:
  • hartsmart
    hartsmart Posts: 141 Member
    I use the shred when I am crunched for time b/c it is a great short workout. working out is my time though, so I often WANT to do a longer workout! It is definately heavy in the upper body moves, and I feel like i could conquer the world after doing the walkout push ups!!
  • Yep...did the 30DS for the first time today and I did pretty much have to pick myself up off the floor, but I liked it and I'm going to keep at it.
  • Try Last Chance Workout (if you have Fios it is free on exercise tv) AWESOME!
  • rubysparkle
    rubysparkle Posts: 362 Member
    im doing it too, im on day 5 and its killing me but my muscles are really toning up and im feeling much fitter than day one. i would be interested in people weight loss results on this programme?
  • She has a new dvd 30 day shred with weights! I just got it the other day but havent braved it yet lol
  • sjyates
    sjyates Posts: 175 Member
    I am starting the 30 Day Shred this evening. . .It makes me excited to hear that I'm going to get such a good workout in 20 minutes!
  • xquiz8
    xquiz8 Posts: 97 Member
    Ugh. I did the 30 Day Shred on Saturday and the whole time, I was glaring at my screen and cursing Jillian's name. I was sore afterward but I'm actually looking forward to doing it again tonight.
  • redhotsmacker
    redhotsmacker Posts: 227 Member
    I started the 30 day shred this morning! I feel so great after such a short workout! I am already looking forward to tomorrow mornings workout, but I am a little worried because I deltoids are already a little sore, but sore in a good way :)

My plan is to complete the 30 day shred, then move on to insanity, then to P90X!!!
  • crazybxrmom
    crazybxrmom Posts: 62 Member
    Started this 2 weeks ago and am really liking it. I have done 6 days of level 1 and even did 1 day of level 2 and 3 just to see what they were about. All 3 levels I found to be challenging and it really kicks my butt. I have lost over an inch off my waist in a week doing this and I only do this dvd mon- fri. On the weekends I just do my cardio wither walking or one of the trainers at the gym.
  • knight6383
    knight6383 Posts: 4 Member
    After reading such positive feedback about the 30 Day Shred I'm going to pick up a copy tonight so that i can start it in the morning.
  • RushinBruisette
    RushinBruisette Posts: 2,109 Member
    Yea, I know the feeling too!! I just di my first day last week and I had to stop halfway through and finished that night. I was so sore in my legs for the next few days. I did L1D3 yesterday, no stopping this time! I felt great! Now I'm just a bit sore in my arms. I too, can't do this every day or every other day, but I plan day 4 tomorrow and day 5 Sunday :) Keep it up everyone, I've seen and heard lots of great before and afters and stories on it ;)
  • I did it for the first time today. Ahhh. Damn Jillian. My arms are already sore because I couldn't find our 3-5 lb weights so I had to use 8 lb ones. And I'm a weakling.
  • Love the 30day shred!

It's still my go to for a quick great workout. I too cursed jillian when first doing it! Stay with it you WILL see results. I didn't lose tons of weight, but toned up and lost a couple clothes sizes! Try her no more trouble zones and her other 50 minute one(cant' remember the name off top of my head) when you feel up to a bigger challenge!
  • sjyates
    sjyates Posts: 175 Member
    Did my first day last night of 30DS. WOW! I'm sooo glad I've chosen to do this workout. I'm going to try for 30 days straight - but we'll have to see if any out-of-town trips cause that to not happen. I can already tell today that my stomach is not so poochy. :wink: I'm really looking forward to getting more days in so I can really see some results!
This discussion has been closed.