This should cure your fast-food craving...

Options

Replies

• MakeLifeBright
    Options
    I have seen videos like that before. I have not eaten fast food in a year!! ok, except veggie subs from subway --guess that is
    still fast food?!
    It is so amazing when our eyes are opened to the truth about some foods!!
  • LotusF1ower
    LotusF1ower Posts: 1,259 Member
    Options
    Now that really was incredible!

Curious how it stays like that though. I think she was correct, it isn't real food, some synthetic weird stuff maybe.

I don't eat Macs or burgerkings anyway, haven't had a wimpy in over a year. Thinkl it will remain that way too now, I won't touch them x
  • DanniJNoles
    Options
    that is unreal! I will never take my kids there again. I am just wondering is it that chain or are more fast food chains just the same?
  • EDesq
    EDesq Posts: 1,527 Member
    Options
    Thanks!
  • Mesmereyes
    Mesmereyes Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Mesmereyes
    Mesmereyes Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    bump
  • HealthyChanges2010
    HealthyChanges2010 Posts: 5,831 Member
    Options
    I don't eat Macs or burgerkings anyway, haven't had a wimpy in over a year. Thinkl it will remain that way too now, I won't touch them x
    Amazing isn't it how the longer one stays away the easier it is to stay away from that type of food. I think our bodies appreciate it! Not taking in all that grease has made a world of difference not only in my weight, skin, cravings etc., but in my thinking process, how I choose other foods and so on.

Edit: amazing to see how many ingredients are in the bun alone, WOW :noway:
  • Steelytop
    Steelytop Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Anything that you can see the nutritional information on either in their store or on a website is considerable as long as you consider it healthy to eat it. A person doesn't want to eat a hamburger daily because it's probably higher in fat (even if lean meat is used) than other choices like a sandwich. However, I don't ban hamburgers. I did kind've stop putting any cheese on anything though. If I get a hamburger, that's what it is.

I don't go to most chain fast food places. They have to have something on the menu that's within calorie and other requirements but no overly exceeding anything. This puts a hamburger on the list no more than say once a week. But I might make sandwiches daily. And how different is Subway, Thundercloud, Delaware, etc. than my own? Not far if you know what's going on your sandwich.

I personally avoid black olives due to sodium count but can't avoid pickles. For whatever reason once I started this new lifestyle pickles are now high on the list of regular eats with a sandwich. I prefer Vlasic spears or equivalent. And occasionally I'll have a serving of chips of some kind. But I keep the total for the day within the limits of my goal.

Now I'm craving pickles but I already hit my calories goal for the day. So, it'll have to wait until tomorrow. I have a club sub to make tomorrow as a matter of fact. My wife got special bread and everything today. Yippee!