Lunch today

Options
I'm sitting here eating my lunch and was wondering what everyone had or is having today.

I am having

4 homemade grilled chicken tenders w/ hot sauce..264 cal
1 med sweet potatoe with a little spray butter and cinnamon..103 cal.
1 small grilled yellow squash...87 cal.

Replies

• fxdl2k2
    fxdl2k2 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    So far, a packet of tuna and a cup of green beans. I have my yogurt for when I am ready and a small can of V-8 and a piece of fruit to get me through the afternoon.
  • ArchyJill
    ArchyJill Posts: 548 Member
    Options
    99% fat free turkey breast on Ezekial bread with BBQ sauce and 2 clementines....the BBQ sauce makes me feel like I am getting a little wild and crazy!
  • steadyasigo
    Options
    back bean and chick peas on a bed of baby spinach and broccili slaw topped with salsa and back olives and of course pepper jack cheese.\
    It is my favorite
  • jac2lyn
    Options
    Mesquite turkey and cheddar (weight watchers) 2 slices of bacon and lettuce on arnolds lite whole wheat bread and lite thousand island dressing. I am very strict with serving size to keep the sandwich down to 250 cals! oh and kettle cooked chips. I have a green apple for my afternoon snack!!!

Good Lunch!!
  • Raina0512
    Options
    Grilled chicken tenderloins (4oz) and Zatarans Red Beans and Rice (1 cup prepared) --->> 290 calories total and I'M STUFFED! :happy:
  • kpopa
    kpopa Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    I had a cup of diced roasted chicken and a jamba juice. Probably a bit more than I needed cuz I am super lethargic now! :smile:

I also brought some pb pretzels for my afternoon snack. yummy times!
  • Samantharose8akaDebbie
    Options
    I had lean cuisine baked chicken, stuffing and potatoes - 250 cals. and a Macintosh apple - 80 cals.
  • lizzys
    lizzys Posts: 841 Member
    Options
    for lunch its garden salad with chicken breast ranch dressing large green ice tea
  • H_82
    H_82 Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    I had homeade cheesy potato soup & a piece of Brownberry 15 grain bread (love it!) w/ a glass of milk.
  • craigbland
    Options
    Went to a restaurant - didn't look at the menu - just asked for grilled chicken and steamed veggies!
    A friend of mine advised that - never look at the menu and try and change the order - that upsets the server - just tell them what you want!
  • ashlee954
    ashlee954 Posts: 1,112 Member
    Options
    Homemade cabbage stew=140 cals, string cheese= 80 cals, and a vita muffin vita top= 100 cals.
  • Mepheston
    Mepheston Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I had:
    8oz Grilled Chicken Breast
    1 Cup Brown/Wild Rice Mix
    1 Cup Broccoli, Carrot, Corn Mix
  • danibabs
    danibabs Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Whole wheat linguine, shrimp and asparagus cooked in a little bit of olive oil with garlic
  • DannielleKirkland
    Options
    Bump :]] I want to remember these lunch ideas!
  • nalia08
    nalia08 Posts: 252
    Options
    I had 2 bowls of Olive garden Zuppa Tocana soup (340 calories) and two bowl of their salad (350 calories)! Tons of calories, but I had some to spare. Now the sodium on the other hand, sent me over by 1500 if the info from MFP is correct. I may have to drink more bottles of water to help flush some of it from my system and make sure that my dinner contains no sodium.
  • JoyJulRay
    JoyJulRay Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Homemade cabbage stew=140 cals, string cheese= 80 cals, and a vita muffin vita top= 100 cals.
  • JoyJulRay
    JoyJulRay Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    how do u make the cabbage stew..sounds great
  • Mindful_Trent
    Mindful_Trent Posts: 3,954 Member
    Options
    I had a 6 oz chicken breast (pan-cooked) sprinkled with black pepper, cut up and put on top of 2 cups of raw spinach with about 1/4 of a cucumber and a large handful of baby carrots. I don't need dressing or anything on my salads anymore - I've realized that I like the natural taste of vegetables, so why hide it with dressing that just adds unnecessary sodium and calories?

About 370 calories - 305 from the chicken and 65 from the salad.
  • KarenBorter
    KarenBorter Posts: 1,157 Member
    Options
    Thanks for reminding me I have a 1/2 head of cabbage sitting in my fridge ... I know what's going with the chicken and rice tonight LOL.

Okay ... Lunch:

Whole Foods Market:

15 Wasabi Crackers - 120 cals
    .4 oz (1/2 cup) Tuna Salad - 260 cals

5 oz. grapes for later and a Yoplait Splitz in Strawberry/Banana flavor!
  • amandalc980
    amandalc980 Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    I went to Subway and got a 6" ham on wheat with a ridiculous amount of jalapenos and banana peppers. However, I didn’t realize how many calories that olive oil and swiss would add. I am at 350 calories. Plus Subway guy is my buddy and knows my standard lunch includes two white chocolate macadamia nut cookies and I just couldn’t say no. So I made my coworker eat one and the other one is sitting on my desk tempting me. BUT I won’t eat you cookie! Oh no! I know you are 210 calories and I want to be able to snack tonight so I will not eat you!

I feel like Frodo with the ring right now.