The things some people say

Options
shorty35565
shorty35565 Posts: 1,425 Member
I was explaining of another website how anyone could lose weight. And how they should count calories & what not. I explained TDEE & BMR. This lady went on about how not everyone can lose weight & was making excuses for why she couldn't lose weight. Just your typical excuses that you see all the time. I just wanted ot share here nonsense. Here it is
"sorry Kendra, but, you're doing it all wrong! According to dr oz, dieting cause more women to gain fat, yes fat, nothing wrong with traditional exercise, but, once again, as I've said before muscle turns to fat if not kept in shape, not enough people understand this concept. It's simple your BMI, is measured by height to weight proportionate and multiplied by your age, so, say your 23 physically, your body could be that of a 55 year old or a 45 year old. Age has nothing to do with it, I've done wii fit plus, I'm 31 by the way Courtney, and it says my BMI is under weight, that's according to that, it means also my muscle tone is low or inadequate, so, while you build muscle you gain weight. So, it's myth, it's proven muscle weighs less than fat, yes, In contrairity it does, but, muscle can make you gain weight too, in reality say if you had 20 lbs of muscle you'd have in a certain time frame 20 lbs of fat gained on to your body. Carbs don't help, diets don't, diet foods don't, eating health, smart, and making wise food choices does. Dr oz said ajuki beans causes rapid weight loss, the hold more fluid causing you to feel full, also cocoa powder lowers blood sugar, squash helps, and cashews, unless you live off these plus you're either eating vegan, or organic, you won't lose weight the right way. So, while you kill yourself exercising seven days a week, you may jut lose your weight battle. In the end my point is this, I've heard every thing out there. Nothing works for every body type, nothing gives every body results, I've seen women with six pack abs. Are they real? Yes, of course. But, give them time, it'll be fat again....."

I can only just laugh at what she said.

Replies

• Hexahedra
    Hexahedra Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    Life is tough, but it's tougher if you're stupid.

-John Wayne
  • FitbitVanessa
    FitbitVanessa Posts: 37 Member
    Options

-John Wayne

Love this!
  • jenjencin78
    jenjencin78 Posts: 4,415 Member
    Options
    Contrarity??? Did she really just invent a new word?! Hahaha I love her "logic" that abs just turn into fat with time. That must be what happened to me! It had nothing to do with the fact that I wasn't eating right or went through two pregnancies. What a dolt!
  • shorty35565
    Options

-John Wayne

omg so true!
  • shorty35565
    Options
    Contrarity??? Did she really just invent a new word?! Hahaha I love her "logic" that abs just turn into fat with time. That must be what happened to me! It had nothing to do with the fact that I wasn't eating right or went through two pregnancies. What a dolt!

I know right?! I love how she uses Dr. Oz of all people as a reference to how things should be done!
  • bakingforlife
    bakingforlife Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    What ???? Wait please dont anwser that !!!
  • runnermama81
    runnermama81 Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    Wow. Just wow.