personal makeover....which hair should I get??

Options

Replies

• smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Options
    I like 4. But really, you look very pretty with the way your hair is now. :)
  • suziepoo1984
    suziepoo1984 Posts: 915 Member
    Options
    I like 3 (my current style lol) 5 + 7 ...... Depends if your a person can spend time on your hair, like I was pretty lazy with mine before I cut it short and it was such a bother 2 style every day but now im used 2 it lol

^^This
  • beckers_99
    beckers_99 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Has anyone ever told you that you look like a brunette Michelle WIlliams?
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    NewLIFEstyle4ME Posts: 4,440 Member
    Options
    How about a "Fake Bob"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vIQp-UUpcxw

Faux bob hair tutorial Updo for medium long
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PcFaSq--L94

Do a youtube search on Fake or Faux Bobs...this way you can wear a much shorter look, without cutting your hair :wink:

If you want to cut it, I think number 7 would look smashing on you!
  • supahstar71
    supahstar71 Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    #1 :drinker:

Save the last one for when you're a politician.
  • heis4u2004
    heis4u2004 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    2nd down or the 5th down
  • katcunock
    katcunock Posts: 664 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone :D I think i'm going to ask the hairdresser for advice (she's great, and she's the shop owner so super talented) just tell her I want a bit of a change and see what she recommends
  • GiGiBeans
    GiGiBeans Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    5th down if you don't mind the maintenance :-)
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    #1, definitely.

agreed.
  • missveeoh
    missveeoh Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    6th one.

It definitely compliments your bone structure and has more volume to create waves and make it flow nicely.
    :)
  • mookybargirl
    mookybargirl Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Really love all the short ones on you. Loved 3,6,7 and 8..... :wink:
  • katcunock
    katcunock Posts: 664 Member
    Options
    SEE PROFILE PIC FOR THE ONE I GOT :)
  • Avarindria
    Avarindria Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Has anyone ever told you that you look like a brunette Michelle WIlliams?

^^^This^^^
  • HollisGrant
    HollisGrant Posts: 2,022 Member
    Options
    I actually like your original hair best.

Also, you have one of the best user names on here! So cute.
  • SakuraRose13
    SakuraRose13 Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    2nd from top or 2nd to last one , they really suit your face shape well , good luck :)
  • emilycarr71404
    emilycarr71404 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Get the short hair The 6th picture) show off that bone structure!
  • madhamey
    madhamey Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I think the short 5 or 7 really suits your face shape and it is a complete change from what you have. It wouldn't take long to grow back if you decided you didn't like it. well done on the weight loss.
  • lambchristie
    lambchristie Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    I really like the color in the last photo. It really brings the color of your eyes out. I also like that style for your facial features.
  • kadins_momma07
    kadins_momma07 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    2nd down. I have pretty short hair right now and I've never missed a ponytail so much in my life. So if you workout, keep it long enough to be able to easily pull back. Practical and pretty!

^^ THIS! I like the second one too! My hair is about that length right now and is just long enough for a short ponytail. I've had my hair very short (super short on one side with the long bangs and I've also had all of it very short, like a short almost pixie cut!) and I missed my long hair so much. I've been cutting my hair short for a few year snow and just want it long again...even though long hair takes forever to style, I just miss the high pretty pony tails, buns, curls/waves. With shorter hair there just ins't much you can do to change it up from day to day. I love the lighter color too, you should definitely get it lightened!
  • rieann84
    rieann84 Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    3 & 6 are pretty similar..and I like both. i'm thinking of going to short/medium length myself..

did you use a website for your photos or software?
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!