30 Day Shred before and after!

Options
theoesque
theoesque Posts: 36 Member
So I started up the shred again two months ago, and because I would take a day off every couple of days or intersperse it with other exercises (usually a class at the gym), it took me two months instead of one to get through all three levels. I haven't been logging calories but I've been eating mostly lean proteins and veggies with complex carbs, so yay for good choices (and results!).

Before:
tumblr_inline_mqs4z7x4p91qz4rgp.png

After:
tumblr_inline_mqs54el7GG1qz4rgp.pngtumblr_inline_mqs53jnLLg1qz4rgp.png

Measurements
Bust: 40 to 39.5
Waist: 34.5 to 31
Stomach (widest point): 39.5 to 38
Hips: 44.5 to 43

Replies

• Microfiber
    Microfiber Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    Great definition :flowerforyou:
  • nelie_08
    nelie_08 Posts: 10
    Options
    That's fantastic.
  • violetbluemornings
    violetbluemornings Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    great progress! you look fantastic!
    How tall are you, if you dont mind sharing?
  • theoesque
    Options
    great progress! you look fantastic!
    How tall are you, if you dont mind sharing?

Right, totally forgot that! I'm 5'7.5"
  • T_randolph2012
    Options
    great wow you look good
  • norahwynn
    norahwynn Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    awesome job!! :flowerforyou:
  • ChynaMartin
    ChynaMartin Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    WOW!! Beautiful lady! Great results!
  • marianamoya
    marianamoya Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Great profile pic. Can't wait till I get there too :) ...
  • WhoButME28
    WhoButME28 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • SexyLovinmeCook
    SexyLovinmeCook Posts: 1,393 Member
    Options
    I think you look fantastic and what a cute shape you have hunn....Keep up the good work
  • princessrisariri
    princessrisariri Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    similar starting measurements to me other than bust, so If you can get the smallest part of your waist down to 31 maybe I can oh that would be a dream
  • vale_m624
    vale_m624 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic congratulations!
  • theoesque
    Options
    Thank you so much, guys! It's really encouraging to see results, between the scale, the tape measure, and just feeling stronger. As awesome as the numbers are, it feels even better to get through a difficult workout without struggling, or being able to do more real pushups before having to drop to my knees.
  • RoadsterGirlie
    RoadsterGirlie Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    I heart Jillian so much. Her workouts are definitely effective, and this post is proof. Great job!
  • TropicalFlowerz
    TropicalFlowerz Posts: 1,990 Member
    Options
    whooo hooo!!!:drinker:
  • kadins_momma07
    kadins_momma07 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Lookin good! Great job :) Love how much it's changed your waist and back! I started 30DS a while back but was never consistent with it. I've recently started it back up and am doing pretty good so far. I think I've missed 2 days of it, but with a new baby and a 5 year old who just started kindergarten yesterday, it's been crazy! I'm looking forward to sticking with it this time and seeing what kind of change I can see. So far I'm noticing that my arms are changing!! I love it. I don't think anyone else can see them changing yet, but from my angle I can see a slight difference.
  • SolanumSunrise
    SolanumSunrise Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    It's really encouraging to see results, between the scale, the tape measure, and just feeling stronger. As awesome as the numbers are, it feels even better to get through a difficult workout without struggling, or being able to do more real pushups before having to drop to my knees.
    I feel the same way. It's so encouraging and empowering to be able to do things you couldn't before. You look great! Your look trimmer all over, but especially your waist and back.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!