Lunch today

Options
2»

Replies

• melodyg
    melodyg Posts: 1,423 Member
    Options
    I had homemade egg salad on whole wheat with an apple and some cheese. :) Your lunch sounds much better!
  • deanna324
    deanna324 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Panera Bread - Pick 2 1/2 Greek Salad with the tiniest amount of dressing (190 Calories) and the smoked turkey on country bread minus the mayo. The nutrition info says 280 calories but I'm thinking minus the mayo it should not be more than 200 calories. It was delicious!!
  • pettmybunny
    pettmybunny Posts: 1,986 Member
    Options
    I cleaned the inside freezer, and found a single Starkist Seasations tuna mediteranean medley. So, I nuked that for lunch, and had some leftover zucchini and yellow squash from last night's dinner. It was quick, and yummy, a great thing on a busy day like I've had today.
  • dbanks80
    dbanks80 Posts: 3,685 Member
    Options
    Fresh Express Ceasar LITE salad
    3.5oz. Broiled Trout on top

Total 457 calories

Soooooo good!!!!
  • mrsbuzz
    mrsbuzz Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    I had homemade egg salad on whole wheat with an apple and some cheese. :) Your lunch sounds much better!

How do you make your egg salad ?
  • SweetPandora
    SweetPandora Posts: 660 Member
    Options
    Lunch today was a salad = 1/4 cup of spinach, 1/2 avocado cubed, 5 cherry tomatoes and 1.5 oz of grilled chicken breast = 214 cal and 1/2 cup of greek yogurt = 72 cal.

Karen
  • aproc
    aproc Posts: 1,033 Member
    Options
    I got the glazed ham, cut carrots, spring blend veggies and a mini corn cobb at the cafeteria here. Only ate one bite of ham and ate the veggies. After I got back to my dorm I had two boiled eggs to make up for it though so I would have some protein before hitting the gym. =_=
  • LaraeTX
    LaraeTX Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    I had 2 bowls of Olive garden Zuppa Tocana soup (340 calories) and two bowl of their salad (350 calories)! Tons of calories, but I had some to spare. Now the sodium on the other hand, sent me over by 1500 if the info from MFP is correct. I may have to drink more bottles of water to help flush some of it from my system and make sure that my dinner contains no sodium.

that is my favorite soup and sald too! But how did you not eat a single breadstick?
  • Melitious
    Options
    I had half of a small pork chop and half a cup of corn. Small but satisfying lunch.
  • angieskia
    angieskia Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I had a Lean Cuisine Meatloaf and Mashed Potatoes Meal & a 16oz bottle of water.
  • jbootman
    jbootman Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Lunch
    Ralph's - Lightly Salted Rice Cake, 2 cakes= 60
    2oz water pk vls tuna+1/8c cottage cheese= 100
    Generic - Apple Gala, 1 apple medium= 50
    Laughing Cow Cheese 1 wedge= 35

total 245

still hungry, am BIG EATER, but until my next weigh in the first monday of october I am being very strict
  • bjpkwiltz
    Options
    tortilla stuffed with nofat refried beans-1/2 cup, 2 eggs and 2 T shredded cheddar...need to find something green.....
  • VonAntell
    Options
    Yoplait - Original Strawberry Yogert, 1 Container 170 33 2 5
    Budding - Honey Roasted Turkey Slices, 2 oz 90 3 5 9
    Great Value - Cinnamon Apple Sauce Cups, 4 oz 80 21 0 0
    Kellog's Special K Ceral Box - Chocolate Drizzle, 1 bar 90 17 2 1
  • Kresent
    Kresent Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    1 Healthy Harvest Multi-Grain Thin Bun 100 Cal
    1 tbsp Sunbutter (sunflower seed butter) 100 Cal
    1 tbsp Athenos Hummus (three pepper) 25 Cals
  • Mesmereyes
    Mesmereyes Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    bump....Love these ideas
  • fxdl2k2
    fxdl2k2 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Not my post, but here is how I make it:

hard boiled egg(s) mashed or chopped [90 calories, 7 g fat, 1.2 poly, 2.0 mono, 210 mg chol., 94 mg sod., 0.4 g carb., 0.4 g sugar, 6.3 g prot., Vit. A 7%, Cal. 3%, Iron 5%]

1 slice of smoked ham (Oscar Mayer is my preferred) (per egg) [20 calories, 0.5 g fat, 10 mg chol., 150 mg sod, 4 g prot., 1% iron]

about 1/2-1 teaspoon low-fat ranch (per egg) [about 15 calories, 1 g fat, 50 mg sod.]

mustard [0 calories]

1 tablespoon 2% cheddar cheese [40 calories, 3 g fat, 2 g sat., 10 mg chol., 120 sod., 3.5 g. prot., 20% cal., 3% Vit. A]

sea salt
    cracked pepper
    paprika
    cilantro

Comes out to be about 155 calories per egg used.

I pulled the nutrition info off of the Livestrong website.