SHARK WEEK!

Options
BonnieandClyde29
BonnieandClyde29 Posts: 1,026 Member
Ah I'm so stoked, random I know but I LOVE Shark Week!!! :) Anyone else?

Replies

• britttttx3
    britttttx3 Posts: 458
    Options
    Hell yes I love shark week!
  • 122ish
    122ish Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    I used to love the loss that came after and do enjoy that the first day I am beyond happy, like so happy it almost worries me. But I could do without the mad craving and bloat and well all of it
  • snazzyjazzy21
    snazzyjazzy21 Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    I'm confused as to which shark week we are talking about...
  • britttttx3
    britttttx3 Posts: 458
    Options
    I used to love the loss that came after and do enjoy that the first day I am beyond happy, like so happy it almost worries me. But I could do without the mad craving and bloat and well all of it

....WAT?
  • BonnieandClyde29
    Options
    I got a little confused too with that comment LOL, but DISCOVERY CHANNEL SHARK WEEK, poor snuffy the seal! lol
  • BonnieandClyde29
    Options
    There,are commercials all over MFP, and it reminded me lol, I had to say something.
  • LetsTryThisAgain54
    LetsTryThisAgain54 Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    Three of my tats are sharks.....Great White, Mako, and Hammer Head. Yes, I love shark week. :)
  • BonnieandClyde29
    Options
    Three of my tats are sharks.....Great White, Mako, and Hammer Head. Yes, I love shark week. :)

that's awesome!!! I want to go in the shark cages in south Africa!!! really scared but i love facing my fears!!! they are facinating and terrifying!!! lol
  • SwitzEngine
    SwitzEngine Posts: 3,418 Member
    Options
    Bonnie and Clyde is scared?
  • BonnieandClyde29
    Options
    Bonnie and Clyde is scared?

LOL haha, uhhh yuh Great white are like 3x our sizes together!!! My hubby is more scared, he said he will stay on the boat while I go in the cage, NOT NICE! lol
  • LetsTryThisAgain54
    LetsTryThisAgain54 Posts: 381 Member
    Options

that's awesome!!! I want to go in the shark cages in south Africa!!! really scared but i love facing my fears!!! they are facinating and terrifying!!! lol

I lived in the South Pacific for two years and the first time I ever went on a dive, we had two Tiger sharks circle us a few times, then they took off. They said they were between 12-15 feet. It was one of the most beautiful things I've ever seen. :)
  • BonnieandClyde29
    Options

I lived in the South Pacific for two years and the first time I ever went on a dive, we had two Tiger sharks circle us a few times, then they took off. They said they were between 12-15 feet. It was one of the most beautiful things I've ever seen. :)

I would be totally stoked and shocked!!! lol thats awesome
  • Laces_0ut
    Laces_0ut Posts: 3,750 Member
    Options
    wow so Shark Week has "jumped the shark"? :D

i couldnt make it through 20 minutes of the fake documentary megalodon junk.

Here Comes Honey Boo Boo is more true to itself.
  • Tenmidwest
    Tenmidwest Posts: 1,369 Member
    Options
    Dont Hate, still love some shark week.
  • Begood03
    Begood03 Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    It's a tough week to be a seal, just ask Snuffy.
  • CookNLift
    CookNLift Posts: 3,660 Member
    Options
    megalodon+vs+whale.PNG
  • TribeHokie
    TribeHokie Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    Love shark week! Though the fake megalodon documentary was a disappointment. I turned it on in the last ten minutes right as it was attacking the cage and I thought it was real for a couple minutes so I was all "Holy crap!!" but then it was obvi faked : (
  • Hornsby
    Hornsby Posts: 10,322 Member
    Options
    While I love Shark Week....I was very disappointed that they started the week off with a fictional documentary about Megladon :( It was pretty dumb in my opinion.....but I still watched it ;)
  • darkguardian419
    darkguardian419 Posts: 1,302 Member
    Options
    I guess you have plenty of midol, pepsi, and chocolate stored up?

Oh, different shark week...
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options

I totally get you. :flowerforyou: