Vegetarian Whole Life - Vegetarian MFP Friends For Support

Options
Hello,

I have been a vegetarian my whole life. I don't eat meat or fish. I do, however, LOVE CHEESE :)

I am looking for support from fellow Vegetarians.

Please feel free to add me :)

Replies

• dwendling63
    Options
    I am not vegan or vegetarian ... but, I am a clean eatter and have Meatless Monday's and eat Fish on Wed, Fri, and Sundays. so the other 3 days of the week I base my intake by what I have a taste for beans, legumes, lean meats. It wouldn't take much for me to be vegan...I admire you for your choice of being vegetarian. I know you must catch flack from it. When I used to be vegetarian people made a bigger deal than me over it! LOL! To each their own :) Good Luck and Best Wishes to achieving all of your goals! I am so happy to have made a friendship with you through MFP! You are a dedicated weight loss buddy:happy:
  • trackmyday1973
    trackmyday1973 Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    I am not vegan or vegetarian ... but, I am a clean eatter and have Meatless Monday's and eat Fish on Wed, Fri, and Sundays. so the other 3 days of the week I base my intake by what I have a taste for beans, legumes, lean meats. It wouldn't take much for me to be vegan...I admire you for your choice of being vegetarian. I know you must catch flack from it. When I used to be vegetarian people made a bigger deal than me over it! LOL! To each their own :) Good Luck and Best Wishes to achieving all of your goals! I am so happy to have made a friendship with you through MFP! You are a dedicated weight loss buddy:happy:

I am happy to have GAINED you as a friend on MFP as well :)

Yes, I am truly dedicated this time around. I WILL get to goal weight. For now I am focusing on remaining focused, keep my daily tracking, and wiser food choices.

I am taking my weight loss decade by decade :)
  • xox_jen_1991_xox
    Options
    Im veggie, feel free to add :)
  • crista_b
    crista_b Posts: 1,192 Member
    Options
    I'm vegetarian (lacto-ovo). My diary is closed, but I'm still supportive. Add me if you'd like. :smile:

Have you checked out the Happy Herbivores group on here yet? There's a lot of us there: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/45-happy-herbivores
  • ExcelWithMel
    ExcelWithMel Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    I went on a 3-week natural cleanse in June and it helped wean me off of meat, and eventually all animal products. I never felt better in my life.

I would not call myself a veterinarian or a vegan, but now instead of having meat at lunch and dinner I cook/eat mostly vegetarian and eat meat 1-3 times a week total.

Happy to meet any other similar, vegan-,or vegetarian friends.
  • meg010557
    meg010557 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm not a vegitarian but I am a pescetarian! I eat no meat besides fish :) I would love support and please add me!!