Need some friends on here for motivation, any takers? :P

Options
124»

Replies

• dichrodiva
    dichrodiva Posts: 13
    Options
    I've been a MFP member for almost a year and a half I'll support anyone who wants to add me. On daily. This site has been a life changer. I recommend it to anyone who has a desire to make the first step.
  • Wanttofeelsexyforonce
    Options
    Anyone can add me.I log every day. Any help I can give or get would be great
  • mikeandashgrossbrechtfeldt
    Options
    I have no motivating friends on here I could use some I will add you
  • brownladya
    Options
    I could use some more friends that are active (logging in consistently) and would like to motivate one another. Feel free to add me :)
  • Stellasgma1
    Options
    You or other motivated users may add me. I've been on here for a little over a week. I support others and like to get the support in return.
  • Dahlia_Anne13
    Options
    Hi, Im also a newbie trying to stick to a workout and a healthy habit ! :)
  • Maxie1201
    Maxie1201 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Me too!!! Add me!
  • jones092508
    jones092508 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Add me!
  • Smcptn
    Smcptn Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I would love to support you!! We also have a new group, please join!! Very supportive and we will be holding us accountable to achieve our goals!! :)

Group: Monthly Challenge!! Christian Woman Motivation!

We are going to see how any pounds we can lose as a group!! If you post your goal by this Saturday of what you want to lose by next Fri, I will add you in. This Sat I will add up how many pounds our goal is for the week and then the following Friday I will post our actual results! Let's support each other.

:)
  • maritsa88
    maritsa88 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Anyone feel free adding me!
  • sweetfun73
    Options
    I just made my profile and looking for new friends! I'll take any support I can. I started losing weight last year, lost 40 pounds to be exact, but found 20 of them due to stress in my life and now I want to get back on track. Feel free to drop in and say hi!!!