BIG 4-0

Options
timbotina
timbotina Posts: 1,130 Member
Well, today I turn the BIG 4-0.....and thought is was going to bother me a little....you know, no longer close to 20 somthing and getting closer to those golden years.....but I feel AMAZING....who would have thought I would be at my lightest weight (I now am down to 176lbs---total loss of 52lbs since April 2nd)......I haven't weighed thhis for atleast 15-20 years....I feel there is NOTHING I can't do.....so bring it on.....I am SOOOO happy today and ready to celebrate!!!!....:bigsmile::drinker:

Replies

• loopybec2002
    loopybec2002 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday and way to go with the weight loss you have every right to feel happy!
  • tcam70455
    tcam70455 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday & Congratulations! Hope you have a fabulous day!
  • Melis25Fit
    Melis25Fit Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday! Enjoy your day lookin' fabulous! :)
  • desp8housewife
    desp8housewife Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Happy birthday!!! The big 40 is nothing to the amount of weight you've lost!!!!! Congrats!!!
  • butterfly25
    butterfly25 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    happy birthday enjoy your day:bigsmile: :drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • iamdesiderata
    iamdesiderata Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday girl!
  • kaymac
    Options
    Happy Birthday...the best is yet to come!!!
  • lutzsher
    lutzsher Posts: 1,153 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday . . . and welcome to the 40's! Although I loved my 30's Im almost to my 1/2 way goal in my own weight loss journey and am also very close to your current weight . . . and I feel wonderful!
    I've gotten to my goal weight a few times in the last 20 years, or so, but never in a healthy lifestyle changing kind of way, always via one of those quick weight loss gimics so I could never sustain it. Im so excited to be where I am today because I know that Im doing it right this time and I will be able to sustain this way of life for the rest of my life.
    I have a feeling my 40's are going to be even better than my 30's . . . and that will be amazing!

Don't "they" say that your 40's are the new 30's these days anyway!!!
  • RushinBruisette
    RushinBruisette Posts: 2,109 Member
    Options
    Happy birthday Tina!! You look great!! Enjoy your wonderful day!
  • shell1205
    Options
    Happy 40th, Tina!! I turned the big 4-0 last December... best birthday I've had yet!!

Enjoy, and congrats on your amazing transformation!!!

:flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • anu_6986
    anu_6986 Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    Happy birthday! Have a blast :)
  • katlou2
    katlou2 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY and I'm so happy for you! I hope to be saying the same thing come May when I hit the big 4-0!! I have had issues with turning 40 and since I started here in June I am feeling better about it already. I hope to be at or near my long term goal by then and just in time for bathing suit season 2011 !! Have a great day!!! :flowerforyou:
  • kintegra
    kintegra Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    Happy wonderful fabulous birthday to you, Tina! SO happy for you! :flowerforyou:
  • Paige1108
    Paige1108 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday and congratulations. Have a great day.
  • Vmcd
    Vmcd Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday! The thought of turning 40 is one of the main reasons I started on my weight loss journey, and I'm so glad I did. I turn 40 next month, and I am feeling awesome! It only gets better from here! Congratulations on your weight loss!
  • Joyjmb
    Joyjmb Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    May your day be full of small surprises and little gasps of joy!
  • Amandac6772
    Amandac6772 Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!
  • Jena_72
    Jena_72 Posts: 1,057
    Options
    Happy Birthday Young Lady! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :drinker: :drinker: :smile: :smile:
  • jesse14472
    Options
    Happy Birthday, Tina! I thought I would be more upset, too, when I turned 40.....but eh. Just think, you have lost more weight than your age! Congrats!
  • MickeyLeigh
    Options
    Happy Birthday!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!