30 day shred

Options
i tried searching for it and nothing comes up. what should i log it in as?

Replies

• curly1980
    curly1980 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Circuit training seems to be the general choice. I log it as circuits myself.
  • PunkinSpice79
    PunkinSpice79 Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    me too. Circuit training.
  • curly1980
    curly1980 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Although it should really be logged as 'hell on a stick' ....but so worth it!!!!!

I'm only on day 6 level 1 but already can do more than I first 2 days. Looking forward to seeing results!
  • Rachelphobia
    Options
    Circuit training- but MFP seems to way overestimate the calories burned :(
  • mnnelson1875
    mnnelson1875 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Day 6 level one for me and i have lost 3# and 3 inches total.....I dont think the calories burned are overestimated on here....i work my tail off the whole 30 mins and I am soaking wet after with sweat!! Maybe you should try going up a level already. Just a thought? I am new to this workout but i have read allot about it and what not.....good luck!!!
  • nicole060308
    nicole060308 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    i log it in as circuit training. it is a brutal workout. but really effective. do you do it everyday or have a "break" day. im only on day 2 but my legs are so sore. so i thought of doing 2 days and off for a day. on my off day i can do kick boxing or walking
  • Rachelphobia
    Options
    I definitely can't go up a level yet, I am way out of shape at 263 pounds lol. I have only done 3 days and I am not saying it's easy-I've been sore as heck and sweating like crazy! But I work my butt off and now that I have bought my HRM it says I burn about 300, which is under the 430 that MFP has me. Not a huge difference unless I was planning on eating back those extra 130 calories! those would add up over a while.
  • megsi474
    megsi474 Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    I put the different levels as custom exercises because I burned more in the harder levels. I was between 175-225 for the burn while wearing an HRM.
  • isobeltheodora
    Options
    thanks guys.
    i just started it today and it felt like the female version of insanity. holy ****.