Awesomely sarcastic peanut butter lover in need of friends!

Options
2»

Replies

• sewingdiscontent
    Options
    PB2 an PB2 w/chocolate! dehydrated peanut butter...has all the fat removed....just add water to reconstitute (or use in protein shakes, like I do)... 45 calories per 2 TBSP serving...yum.... "

That's what I was going to say. I just got this stuff from amazon. I thought it would be like sawdust, but it's actually so good you can eat it plain, without even mixing in water. Really good in protein shakes and for making Thai peanut sauce.
  • Adirafox
    Adirafox Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    PB2 an PB2 w/chocolate! dehydrated peanut butter...has all the fat removed....just add water to reconstitute (or use in protein shakes, like I do)... 45 calories per 2 TBSP serving...yum.... 5 oz wine mixed with diet Sierra Mist...yeah I know -- could be a waste of good wine, so I buy the boxed stuff... have a 20 oz class I fill with wine and then add the sierra mist. For 150 total calories, I can have my wine and peanut butter (not together, of course)... and eat it too! And when I've been particularily good and earned a just reward, I crack open a bag of Weight Watchers Whitman chocolate caramels for 110 (or maybe it is 120) calories... each pouch has 4 pieces... and they call this dieting.... :-)

I love PB2, though I haven't yet tried the PB2 with chocolate. However, I'm a liquor gal, all the way. In fact, on the rare occasion when I do drink wine, my alter ego comes out, and my husband doesn't like her. I think she's hilarious. He thinks she's obnoxious.
  • Adirafox
    Adirafox Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Here for free PB and sarcasm. Wait, there will be free supply of both right?

I need sound to come through the internet.....that line between sarcastic and *****y is just so thin.

tumblr_mpm5znLv6F1qcga5ro1_500.gif
  • DonnaRe2012
    DonnaRe2012 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    So what kind of drinks can we make with alcohol and peanut butter !!! :heart: :drinker:
  • lngman
    lngman Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    "Excuse me...uh....I...I believe you have my peanut butter."

Office-Space-41.jpg[/img]
  • VpinkLotus
    VpinkLotus Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    I like your style, I sent you a FR. :)
  • VpinkLotus
    Options
    "Excuse me...uh....I...I believe you have my peanut butter."

Office-Space-41.jpg[/img]

and YOU sir, rock as well :)
  • VpinkLotus
    Options
    So what kind of drinks can we make with alcohol and peanut butter !!! :heart: :drinker:

Nice. ;)
  • marcon125
    marcon125 Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    Peanut butter, alcohol and sarcasm? Where do I sign up? :D
  • TheBitSlinger
    TheBitSlinger Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    Beer, peanut butter, and sarcasm. Mom never mentioned I had a twin sister.
  • runfatmanrun
    runfatmanrun Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    I don't drink too much but there's nothing I like quite as much as sarcasm with my spoonfuls of peanut butter :).
  • Vince_1964
    Vince_1964 Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Sometimes a man likes to eat peanut butter while wearing stretchy pants in his room ... ee's for fun.
  • Jayne2629
    Options
    I've gotten to the point where I realize melting my daily tablespoon of peanut butter will make it seem like more than it is...I think I can safely classify myself as an addict.