Fat guy on a mission!

Options
Hello everybody! The name is Kevin, I'm 18 years old and I'm from LA. I recently "saw the light" and decided to go on a strict diet and exercise everyday. Although i lost 25 pounds, i KNOW I can loose more! I'm looking for some friends to join me on this journey because i know its not going to be easy!

Replies

• sirwillthegreat
    sirwillthegreat Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Welcome, dude! There are a lot of supportive people here.
  • christarae1
    christarae1 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Hello!! Congrats on the weight loss so far!!! Ive been on here a week and the support is amazing!! I would love to be your friend!! Good luck and I know you got this!!!
  • newstart343434
    Options
    Same here bro... I love the support given here. I'm super excited about the weight loss and hope I can have the same success as you.
  • rhino323
    rhino323 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    thanks guys! i can already tell this website is filled with supportive and motivated people. Hope that we can all reach our goals and get healthy!
  • Jerijoh
    Jerijoh Posts: 107
    Options
    Hey!! You've definitely come to the right place! MFP is full of amazing supportive people who are trying to achieve similar goals.. Feel free to add me as a friend! =D
  • castorph
    castorph Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey Rhino, well done on a great start and kudos for starting out at your age... you will enjoy your 20s a lot more without worrying about any body issues. I only saw the light when I hit 30 :-)
  • sharonfoustmills
    sharonfoustmills Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    glad you are here! you CAN do this! you will love the awesome support in this community