In your opinion guys which are better?

2»

Replies

• ncmedic201
    ncmedic201 Posts: 540 Member
    How tall are you? Is your sig correct? 130 lb and 39 lb to go? That is extremely skinny unless you're really short.

As the old saying goes, abs on a skinny guy are like boobs on a fat girl. They dont count.

Im only 5'4 hehe

Even at 5'4, 100 lbs is a very unhealthy weight for anyone! You don't need to eat at a calorie deficit. 140 lbs is probably about where you should be in terms of weight.

For all you know he is skinny fat.

What's your body fat percentage, OP?

If it's quite low, then actually, this is gonna be super easy and no deficit will be required. Just deadlifts and push-ups

Even if he's skinny fat it doesn't mean his goal weight should be 100 lbs. That's underweight for anyone, male or female.
  • pcastagner
    pcastagner Posts: 1,606 Member
    How tall are you? Is your sig correct? 130 lb and 39 lb to go? That is extremely skinny unless you're really short.

As the old saying goes, abs on a skinny guy are like boobs on a fat girl. They dont count.

Im only 5'4 hehe

Even at 5'4, 100 lbs is a very unhealthy weight for anyone! You don't need to eat at a calorie deficit. 140 lbs is probably about where you should be in terms of weight.

If it's quite low, then actually, this is gonna be super easy and no deficit will be required. Just deadlifts and push-ups

Even if he's skinny fat it doesn't mean his goal weight should be 100 lbs. That's underweight for anyone, male or female.

Probably a bit low for him, sure. But not for ANYONE. 5' nothing and 100 lbs is not a bad weight. I'm in Japan right now and plenty of people around me in that range. Based on my desire to take them back to my hotel room, I'd say they are healthy.

His posts don't read like someone with an eating disorder. He'll figure this out.

I'm 5'9" with a small frame. If I were a boxer I might cut down to 145 or so for a fight. I'm just under 160 now and still have at least 14% body fat.

It's not about weight.
  • BeachGingerOnTheRocks
    BeachGingerOnTheRocks Posts: 3,927 Member

Im only 5'4 hehe

Probably a bit low for him, sure. But not for ANYONE. 5' nothing and 100 lbs is not a bad weight. I'm in Japan right now and plenty of people around me in that range. Based on my desire to take them back to my hotel room, I'd say they are healthy.

His posts don't read like someone with an eating disorder. He'll figure this out.

I'm 5'9" with a small frame. If I were a boxer I might cut down to 145 or so for a fight. I'm just under 160 now and still have at least 14% body fat.

It's not about weight.

OP isn't a Japanese girl and probably doesn't want to look like one, either.

But great job there making yourself come across as skeevy in a thread posted by a young guy.
  • pcastagner

Im only 5'4 hehe

It's not about weight.

But great job there making yourself come across as skeevy in a thread posted by a young guy.

Thanks, I always strive to do a great job.

I would like to return the favor and congratulate you on your ability to invent drama by failing to comprehend what you read. It's really outstanding.

Also good job with the implied LGBTG bashing. What difference does it make if it was started by a guy? What if I like both?
  • ncmedic201
    ncmedic201 Posts: 540 Member

Im only 5'4 hehe

It's not about weight.

My previous post already stated it was low for anyone 5'4. Why are you trying to help a person get to an unhealthy weight? Have you even looked at his profile picture? Does he look like he needs to lose 40 lbs?
  • pcastagner

Im only 5'4 hehe

It's not about weight.

My previous post already stated it was low for anyone 5'4. Why are you trying to help a person get to an unhealthy weight? Have you even looked at his profile picture? Does he look like he needs to lose 40 lbs?

I can see from his profile pic he has good biceps, that doesn't happen by accident, and he won't actually try to get to 100 lbs.
  • chrisdavey
    chrisdavey Posts: 9,834 Member
    how about OP posts a pic of his torso and confirms stats and then we may be able to give some sort of actual advice rather than just guessing?
  • BeachGingerOnTheRocks
    BeachGingerOnTheRocks Posts: 3,927 Member

Im only 5'4 hehe

It's not about weight.

I would like to return the favor and congratulate you on your ability to invent drama by failing to comprehend what you read. It's really outstanding.

Also good job with the implied LGBTG bashing. What difference does it make if it was started by a guy? What if I like both?

Riiiiiiight. So saying you come across as skeevy is bashing transgendered, bisexuals, and gays? How do you know I don't fit into one of these categories? You don't. The judgment being made was in your post, not your sexuality.
  • pcastagner

Im only 5'4 hehe

It's not about weight.

Riiiiiiight. So saying you come across as skeevy is bashing transgendered, bisexuals, and gays? How do you know I don't fit into one of these categories? You don't. The judgment being made was in your post, not your sexuality.

I just assumed from your implied attack on my sexuality. Based on you mentioning the thread was posted by a young guy. For some reason I tend to assume the details people mention are the ones they feel are relevant. Must be a skeevy guy thing.
  • EricJonrosh
    EricJonrosh Posts: 823 Member
    Everyone has abs, just like everyone has biceps and pecs and calf muscles. Even I have abs. Making your abs visible is a function of diet.

http://www.coachcalorie.com/six-pack-abs/
  • pcastagner
    Everyone has abs, just like everyone has biceps and pecs and calf muscles. Even I have abs. Making your abs visible is a function of diet.

http://www.coachcalorie.com/six-pack-abs/

Well, yes and no. Everyone has biceps too, but that doesn't mean they don't need to grow them to show them.

It's rare for someone to need to bulk more than they need to cut to get a six pack, but it is possible. Low body fat plus low muscle.