I am not new but in need of support

Options
Hi, I am in not new to myfitnesspal but just got back to doing this and am in need of support that will cheer me on. I have two wonderful boys and a wonderful husband that count on me and I need to do this for not only myself but for them too. I was recently diagnosed with Essential Thromboycythemia which is basically that my platelets are too high and I am hoping that with eating healthy and losing weight it can help lower it and keep from being in soo much pain.

Replies

• dkirkling
    dkirkling Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as a motivational buddy!
  • nanaboo88
    nanaboo88 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hello :) I think we can all help each other stay on track! I as well have a daughter and she is a great motivator!! Good luck!!
  • JDking22
    JDking22 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hey! As a mom sometimes it is hard to remember that it's not selfish to put your health first. You can not be the best you can be and take care of others if you are not at your best. I'm here when ever you need me. I'm very logical and can always give you an alternative view from the outside of the situation that may help.
  • hamminit
    hamminit Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me :) good luck!
  • UndercoverAngel74
    UndercoverAngel74 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Know exactly how you feel-married mom of 2 boys too. Feel free to add me
  • forty3fab
    forty3fab Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I am not new either, but just restarted my journey yet again. My goal is to also lose around 50 pounds. Feel free to add me too!!
  • mtec1971
    mtec1971 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I think we all need help while we are douing this, count me in! :smile:
  • vickilowell
    vickilowell Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I am right there with you! I really want to do this for health as well....and my daughter (who is young)..... I am an "older" married mom so I want to be around and be healthy for years to come. MFP is such a great motivator and friends are key. We ALL have those days (or sometimes a week or two) where it is such a struggle to stay focused on "ME" when so many other things demand attention. Please feel free to add me if you like, I do log on here every day and would be glad to help you out in any way at all. You can do this, you've already made amazing progress!!
  • lvnh
    lvnh Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Hi there! Feel free to add me if you need another supportive friend. I'm on here every day. Good luck in your journey!
  • katdell
    katdell Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Hi there.... I need some motivational support too add me if you like?
  • optimisticShark
    optimisticShark Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am in not new to myfitnesspal but just got back to doing this and am in need of support that will cheer me on. I have two wonderful boys and a wonderful husband that count on me and I need to do this for not only myself but for them too. I was recently diagnosed with Essential Thromboycythemia which is basically that my platelets are too high and I am hoping that with eating healthy and losing weight it can help lower it and keep from being in soo much pain.

Feel free to add me. I am looking for more friends to share motivation.