Anyone doing Supreme 90 day workout?

Options
2»

Replies

• pcdoctor01
    pcdoctor01 Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    There are lots of free workouts, even 'programs' on Youtube and the internet in general like bodybuilding.com.

If you really want it on DVD, there's the Weider X-Factor ST set that sells for about $40. I've thought about picking it up in a few months, but I really have plenty to keep busy with right now.

I knew someone was going to mention the Weider set. I think I saw the Weider set for $29 at Walmart not too long ago. I have several YouTube workouts. I lost my first 11lbs doing HASfit and BeFit in 90. I really love the free workouts on YouTube. I think my favorite free series is XHIT. I haven't done any of the XHIT workouts yet but I've been watching them.
  • sweating_sweet_tea
    Options
    I agree w/ the ball being dangerous at times (we have tile in our living room) So to elevate during those moves, I put my legs up on the couch or ottoman.
  • sweating_sweet_tea
    Options
    Has anyone found the DVDs recently in stores? I've looked around but haven't had luck and I'd rather not order them online if I can help it. I know some have had luck at Ross and Big Lots but it sounds like that was a few years ago.

I'd love to get them and join you!

when we got ours it was at Dollar General but recently I saw it at Walmart Super Center in their "infomercial aisle"
  • mindyadamsonwahl
    Options
    I bought mine today at Big 5 sporting Goods. It's still out there. :)