Over 100lbs to change my life

Options
2»

Replies

• ZoeyFreak
    ZoeyFreak Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I can't wait for my hard work to pay off!
  • BreakingUpWithObesity2013
    Options
    Feel free to add me =) I have a little over 100 lbs to lose also and my diary is open
  • 150tif
    150tif Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well:-) I'm 32 with well over 100 pounds to lose. The more motivation the better :-)
  • aljohnson89
    Options
    Adds sent. So glad to find so many people with such similar goals!!!
  • erabe06
    erabe06 Posts: 1
    Options
    I just sent a request. I am just starting out again and I want to lose 150 pounds for my wedding. It seems that I am always starting again. This will be my last time! Need all the support I can get!
  • mandyneedtolose
    mandyneedtolose Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    Good luck !! I am on the journey to lose about 130 all together... 50 more pounds to go !! :) x
  • need2shrink
    need2shrink Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Count me in! Just joined yesterday, well over 100 to lose! Rob
  • charlynkoch
    Options
    Hello Ladies and Gents,

I just read all the post. So count me in. Somehow, I am relieved to hear that all of you are with me on this journey. Currently, I have to loose 126- 138lbs to loose. I haven't decided how far I am going with this. Because I know that a lot of you have lost all this amount. But for me it seems so much, so long. But for the first time, I can see myself really doing it.

Like I said, this is my last attempt. If this doesn't work, then I seriously need to consider surgery. Right now, this is not something that I really want to do for so many reasons.

Right now, I am recovering from a kidney infection. Also, this week is going to be a bit slow. Next week probably, too. But it gave me time to figure things out.

So I am grateful for all support.