Hello from Ohio!

Options
Hey everyone! I just want to say hi, good luck and thank you to everyone out there. I have already read so much advice and so many great tips and it's only been 2 days. I can't wait to share my progress with everyone and read about yours. This is a wonderful community and I know it's going to help me in reaching my goals. So once again...thanks!!

I'm trying to lose 35 lbs and will be tracking my food and exercise (running and Slim In 6) and can't wait to feel healthy and happy again.

Replies

• drvvork
    drvvork Posts: 1,162
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Go Buckeyes!!! :bigsmile: I too am from Ohio ...
    You will love this site for it's support and just wealth of information and convienence. Enjoy your journey!! :drinker:
  • jen_bersabal
    Options
    Welcome and good luck!!!
  • CudyBug
    CudyBug Posts: 742 Member
    Options
    Im in ohio as well lets go
  • horchler
    Options
    Wife and I are in Northern Ohio. Good luck! I am down 44 (shows 44 b/c I had already lost 10 when I started). Wife is down 14 too

Good luck to you!
  • BR1986FB
    BR1986FB Posts: 1,515 Member
    Options
    Best of luck, Fab!

Drwork...love your ticker. We have two gingers and they are both bad boys but so funny.
  • mjgriff44
    Options
    I am a HUGE Buckeye fan...was born in Tiffin but now live in California with my awesome wife Mindy!! Good luck on your weight loss...I am new to this site also!!

Griff
  • fab4runner
    fab4runner Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I am a HUGE Buckeye fan...was born in Tiffin but now live in California with my awesome wife Mindy!! Good luck on your weight loss...I am new to this site also!!

Griff

Nice! My brother graduated from Tiffin U. Many good times there!