Need some more Male Pals

Options
Out of 23 friends, 19 are female. I need some male friends for the journey. I'm looking to lose 120 lbs. I have already lost 8.5 lbs. So, if you are willing to join me on my journey, add me. I'm good at responding and motivating daily. Please send a message along with your request so I know a little something about you.
~Peace be the journey

Replies

• CardiacKev28
    CardiacKev28 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Please count me in! I have a lot of weight to lose also and I need some help like you also. Please feel free to check out my Diary and friend me if you wish. I love to help others and their posts help me.
  • TheFatFox
    TheFatFox Posts: 126
    Options
    We'll work at this together.
  • sirwillthegreat
    sirwillthegreat Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Out of 23 friends, 19 are female. I need some male friends for the journey. I'm looking to lose 120 lbs. I have already lost 8.5 lbs. So, if you are willing to join me on my journey, add me. I'm good at responding and motivating daily. Please send a message along with your request so I know a little something about you.
    ~Peace be the journey

Bro, friend request sent. (I have the same kind of ratio going on)
  • jobezer0
    jobezer0 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Friend request and massage sent.
  • esjaygee
    esjaygee Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    I could use a few more male friends on here as well -

Steve
  • MzManiak
    MzManiak Posts: 1,361 Member
    Options
    Friend request and massage sent.

If you're sending massages out, I'll take one too! :wink:
  • wwhite72082
    wwhite72082 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I'm in a similar position and sent a friend request your way.
  • REDMANIV
    REDMANIV Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    Hello my name is Fred...I have been using MFP since last November off and on...I gained a bunch if the weight back after I stopped tracking and am in my second week of tracking and fourth day of connecting with other people on this site. My interactions with them is making a big difference..I could use more male friends as well so feel free to connect with me...friend request sent.

Any others looking for a male friend to keep you encouraged please feel free to add me.

Thanks and have an awesome day.

Fred R.
  • DMArtestQB51
    Options
    I'm going to add all of you dudes. Lets get right.
  • keeper0499
    Options
    Although I've been using the app for a couple months I just started on the board and I'm already seeing the same thing. Nice to have the ladies on board but the first thing you hear is "oh guys lose weaight easier". Guess what it's the same battle but a different path. Any bros want to help me in the battlefield free to add.
  • pony501
    pony501 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi I have recently changed my life style for the best been eating healthier and working out a lot for my standards lol and I have lost 32lbs in about 34 days I am new to all this so just looking for some other peeps to talk to and compare what they do through out a day and support
  • dbustamante76
    Options
    I rarely log now adays because of my meal plan my trainer has me on but I'll send you a request and if you have any questions I'll be more then happy to help you out any way i can.
  • exWHYzee1337
    Options
    any guys need motivation help, or just friends in general feel free to add me. just include some kind of message :drinker:
  • irchrismm
    irchrismm Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I got 100lbs+ to lose, so feel free to add me.
  • scottjoh
    scottjoh Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Count me in too. My wife made the comment earlier about all the female friends I have on here and just a couple male ones.
  • Chadsaref
    Chadsaref Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Could use some friends on here and really prefer to have some male friends. You guys can add me to if you want.
  • need2shrink
    need2shrink Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Count me in! I just started and we have similar goals. -Rob
  • mandyneedtolose
    mandyneedtolose Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    The ratio is higher for girls cause we are the cooler species ;) lol .. Good luck on your journey hun !! x
  • Ke11o
    Ke11o Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    You mean there are other accounts then the already perfectly fit half naked early 20's women on MFP????

I too am Male, let us rejoice!
  • Alderaic
    Alderaic Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    same boat here ;)

feel free to add me as well