Second Round of Insanity Results

Options
So, yea. I was really debating on posting this, but oh well.

In March I had started to see a bunch of Insanity infomercials and became interested in trying it because I was at my highest weight ever (153 lbs, but was able to get down to 145-148 by the end of the month from "clean eating". Water weight.) and all of the "results" on the infomercial made it appealing. I brought up the idea to my older brother and he basically told me to forget about it because it would be way too hard for me and I would only be wasting my money anyway since I quit everything I start. He had a point, because I was notorious for starting and stopping projects before I got a chance to see results.

A few nights later while at work, I was going through my email and opened up one from our company Wellness Center. The email was describing a new challenge group that would begin on April 1st. Lo and behold, the challenge would be completing the 60 days of Insanity. I figured that the email had to be a sign from God to do it because 1) I had never opened up ANY of the Wellness Centers emails before and 2) I had just brought up the whole idea to my brother (only to be shut down).

The challenge started. It was horrible, but I was determined not to quit. The support of the challenge group was also very encouraging. I dont have any pics from starting the first round of Insanity (didnt think to take any) but I do know that I weighed about 145 lbs (from the Wellness Centers scale) and my waist size was 37 inches around my belly button. When the first round was completed I weighed 140 lbs and had lost some inches. I liked the results so decided to do a second round of Insanity on my own which began on June 3rd and finished this past weekend on August 3rd.

So here are my second round starting/end measurements and pics (starting pics and measurements are from May 23rd, a week before I actually began my second round. The ending measurements are from July 7th, I didnt do the actual ending measurements yesterday like I should have. And the ending pics are from yesterday August 4th):

Weight:145 lbs ---> 134.6 lbs
Chest: 37 in
> 35 in
R Arm: 12.5 in --->11.75 in
L Arm: 12.5 in ---> 11.5 in
Belly Button: 34 in ---> 32.25 in
Love Handles: 35.75 in --->34 in
Hips: 39 in ----> 38 in
R Thigh: 24 in ---> 23.25 in
L Thigh: 24.25 in ---> 23.25 in

9ca963c9-456f-4da9-9104-abf1527c3962.jpg
c9f6b97e-af8e-45cb-9fcb-b56eaafb0167.jpg
39570304-3914-4b11-8837-ae2d7c9e897c.jpg
9413b122-34a6-400f-9c91-ca96d1d16cf2.jpg

Now my goal is to build muscle/lose fat. Today I'll start Kettlebell training with HIIT's on my off days.

Replies

• PippiNe
    PippiNe Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Way to go!! Keep it up - I bet your brother is eating his words :o)
  • sasbw27
    sasbw27 Posts: 710 Member
    Options
    Great job! Congrats on completing it twice :drinker:
  • starmickey03
    starmickey03 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Thanks everybody! :bigsmile:
  • toque_de_miel
    toque_de_miel Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    wow!!! you look great!!

I doubt i could have the willpower to actually finish something like insanity, but damnnn girl you killed it!!

great work :D
  • trickyfoxster710
    trickyfoxster710 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    wow big difference! nice work!
  • fwalker_03
    Options
    Great job!!! Thanks for posting this... it's amazing to see results in a REAL LIVE PERSON!! I'm not doing Insanity, I'm doing Turbo Fire and right now my inspiration is to hopefully have pictures that show a difference like yours!

Amazing!
  • starmickey03
    starmickey03 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Thank you!
  • Sassybmom
    Sassybmom Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! Holy wow bringing it to Insanity TWICE? AMAZING!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!