323lbs to 1st Spartan race in 2.5 yrs!

Options

Replies

• LAnne16
    LAnne16 Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Amazing and totally inspiring for me!
    My goal is to do Tough Mudder here in Sept 2014 with my boyfriend's brother's team!
  • syns101
    syns101 Posts: 18
    Options
    WOW!! I am in awe... thanks for the pics. I had never heard of the spartan race - amazing. You are an inspiration for everyone. Thanks so much for sharing!!
  • barefoot_shuffler
    Options
    Love this!!!!! (and all the pics!!) Congrats to you!!! :drinker:
  • kfheston78
    kfheston78 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    AMAZING story. And now, I wanna' do the Spartan Race. WHOA.
  • andeey
    andeey Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! I love the play-by-play photos and commentary. Well done and congratulations to you and your sister for kicking *kitten*!
  • lsuz
    lsuz Posts: 74
    Options
    Best post ever! You reached 1,000 goals right there. Thanks for sharing your amazing journey and spirit. Oh, and I think I have lactic acid build up in MY muscles from looking at those pics, LOL. You rocked it fo sho!

:drinker:
  • weightedfootsteps
    weightedfootsteps Posts: 4,349 Member
    Options
    All I can say is WOW!!!! I think I have just found something I want to strive for!!! I've always loved obstacle courses when I was younger...and now I know exactly what I would love to do!!! Thank you for the inspiration!! and Way to Go!!!! :)
  • kkdelduca
    Options
    Go Spartans!! Amazing job! This such an awesome story. Thank you for sharing. You are so inspiring!
  • cyapounds
    cyapounds Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Let me get this clear you payed to do this? lol Amazing job !! and great post loved all the photos!
  • fufi04
    fufi04 Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    Great job! I would love to be able to do this soon! (:
  • andreae13
    andreae13 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Let me get this clear you payed to do this? lol Amazing job !! and great post loved all the photos!

Haha yup! Trust me, you're not the only one that thinks I'm crazy.
  • tavinsmom
    tavinsmom Posts: 101
    Options
    That's great, my goal is to do a mudder next year!~
  • kpick41
    kpick41 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Thanks for sharing!
  • tonybalony01
    tonybalony01 Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    One of the best posts I've ever read. People look at me like I'm crazy for biking 40-50 miles at a time. The next time someone does that, I'm going to tell them to look up a Spartan Run and tell them I want to do that.
    Great progress! Great determination! Great job!
  • Flab2fitfi
    Flab2fitfi Posts: 1,349 Member
    Options
    WOW - well done. I've got my first Spartan in 5 weeks and cant wait now.
  • futuresize8
    futuresize8 Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    Holy wow! I'll swear you lost even more weight from the first picture to the last! Incredible job! Inspiring!!
  • JerseyGirlinTN
    JerseyGirlinTN Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I swear my trainer's goal is to make sure I have no neck! I have to admit though, I'm pretty proud of my arms :)
    Thehulk_zps9b87aef7.jpg

You are RIPPED!!! Way to go!!!!
  • K_Serz
    K_Serz Posts: 1,299 Member
    Options
    This is one of the coolest and creative success stories on here. Congrats!!
  • Hollywoodm55
    Hollywoodm55 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Great job and awesome pics!
  • nyboer
    nyboer Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    SO fantastic. Definitely one of the best success stories that I've read on MFP. Thank you for sharing!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!