How did it come to this?

Options
New to MFP - I lost 25 pounds a few years ago using Weight Watchers, but it's too expensive and I don't like going to the meetings. I gained back everything I lost plus another 5 pounds. Have now lost 6 ... around 60 more to go to reach my ideal weight, though in all honesty I'd be really happy if I lost another 40-45. I need motivation, encouragement, ideas, inspiration... and some sort of accountability (like other people noticing whether I'm following my plan). All happily reciprocated, of course!

Replies

• vass78
    vass78 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I know how you feel - I did WW a few years ago and I couldn't make the meetings. I work 8+ hours a days and then I have my kiddos to take care of. I know it sounds like a bunch of excuses, but my hubby is gone about 3 nights a weeks which means I am a single parent on those days and I don't get done with everything until after 9pm - and when you get up a 5am, working out that late isn't appealing. I decided I have to take baby steps and start with cutting back on food. It's hard and there are too many temptations. Hopefully I can be more diligent with tracking my food here.
  • N_it_for_lifetime
    Options
    You can add me. I sent you a request!
  • need2shrink
    need2shrink Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Count me in. I'm 47 and new here. I have some work ahead of me. -Rob