Pictures!!

Options
lisa725
lisa725 Posts: 10 Member
Ok so I am skinny in the mirror but when I take a picture I gain 10 pounds how do I fix that?

Replies

• LillyWillow
    Options
    Are you saying that pictures add 10 pounds? I think that is just life.
  • lisa725
    lisa725 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    No, it is hard to describe. Even my friends agree that for some reason my camera makes me look short and fat. I am using my cell phone which may not be the best idea.
  • BluthLover
    BluthLover Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Do other people look distorted in the pictures as well? Take pictures of others and see how they look!
  • paleopin
    paleopin Posts: 47
    Options
    You should use a better camera in a well lit area. And you need a good angle usually from above makes you look thinner that's why all those selfie pics are people looking up at the camera. If you're looking down at it you're going to turn out bigger that's just how the camera works. There are angles your body looks better in so you can just try out different poses
  • clothespinref
    clothespinref Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    This link has some good info on being more photogenic.

http://www.wikihow.com/Be-Photogenic
  • kewpiecyster
    kewpiecyster Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I agree with checking pics of others - my cell phone camera stinks! EVERYONE looks wide and short...including my kids and even my dog...LOL. But I have a stock cell phone....just guessing the camera is cheap. My digital camera takes much nicer photos - better color and not as grainy, too.
  • Hannah_Hopes
    Hannah_Hopes Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    I know the feeling but its likely to be your choice of camera angles, lighting, camera type and if you're photogenic or not
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!