the PEN IS mightier, but I need help

Options
bynsky
bynsky Posts: 15,835 Member
Yes, I may be typing this on a keyboard, but the PEN IS mightier than the sword. Therefore, I am trying to write out my thoughts so I can figure out some things.

I’ve only been in 2 real relationships in my life. This isn’t saying that I’ve only been with 2 guys, cause that would just be sad. However, sometimes I wonder if I’m missing out on things.

Guy #1 – let’s call him Mr Duplicity. Dated him all 4 years of college, and he said he’d hold me until he died, gave me a promise ring, yadda yadda yadda. Well, he made a huge mess when he left me for basically an older version of me (albeit not perverted like me) who happened to be an excellent mother. I was bitter, and some days still am… it’s hard not to have angst against a guy who stays with you that long and just leaves at the drop of a hat and still refuses to talk to you. His loss, but 4 years of my life were spent with that spineless moron.

OK, so I figured now I’d enjoy my single life, For Unlawful Carnal Knowledge more than anything else. I wanted to be free to do who I wanted, when I wanted and where I wanted. Then less than six months later I met Guy #2 – let’s call him Tinkerbell.

I should have known from the start Tinkerbell was different. I mean, the first night I met him he was singing the Reba McEntire/Linda Davis duet “Does He Love You” with another guy. But, something about him just drew me to him. Call it pheromonal lust. I knew from the start he was different than any other guy, he’d never been married before, plus he was significantly older than me which hopefully meant more grown up. We didn’t have a lot in common either. He didn’t like sports, preferred romantic movies, and has an over meticulous sense of making sure his clothes were neat, pressed, matched, etc.

Tinkerbell and I have stayed together and been married for almost 13 years now. But something feels off… and I can’t put my finger on it. We never go out on the same night unless my parents are in town to watch the kids, and when we go out alone I hear all kinds of stories about him. There was even a rumor that he was screwing another guy in town and the only reason that he was married to me was to “cover it up”. But then, on the other hand, he and I share the same girlfriend. If I’m not out with her, he’s out with her. And they even got into an argument over where her yellow underwear disappeared to (it was later blamed on her cat)

The big question with Tinkerbell came this weekend. I woke up Saturday morning to a photo post on Facebook tagging both me and him by another guy that said “he still has his clothes on”… I had NO IDEA what to think of that. I mean, why is another guy making a hint about my guy having his clothes ON?!?!? Well, later I came across the photo below. I mean, Tinkerbell is an Adonis and all, and both men and women swoon over him, but I have no idea what to think of this. Who is this guy behind him? Why does this woman look ill? I’m shocked, appalled, confused, and most of all feeling lost.

1097989_555048207864491_1593381976_n.jpg

What should I do? Should I confront Tinkerbell? Do I need to ask him if there’s something he’s not telling me?

Oh, and I’m going on vacation for a week after I post this, so I won’t be able to reply… C U Next Tuesday!

Replies

• JoyousRen
    JoyousRen Posts: 3,823 Member
    Options
    Love you, Byn.
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    BUMP
  • HotCuppaJo
    HotCuppaJo Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    Is it sad that, after all of that, I'm MOST curious about the yellow underwear and the cat....
  • Kamikazeflutterby
    Kamikazeflutterby Posts: 775 Member
    Options
    As long as he wasn't singing "I Will Survive" on karaoke night I think you're okay.
  • escloflowneCHANGED
    escloflowneCHANGED Posts: 3,038 Member
    Options
    Your husband is gay....
  • TallGlassOfQuirky
    TallGlassOfQuirky Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Maybe the guy is pointing, and the woman looks ill, because they are overwhelmed by the glory just below where the photo ends? I mean, as you said, he IS an Adonis, and maybe the only clothes left ON are his socks? If so, that is a travesty - naked with just socks on is just wrong, no matter how delectable the pen is.
  • GorillaNJ
    GorillaNJ Posts: 4,051 Member
    Options
    I hear tinkerbell swings a mighty hammer
  • Desterknee
    Desterknee Posts: 1,056 Member
    Options
    They're pointing at his nipple. NIPPLES. Maybe they're playing charades. Maybe he has breast cancer? I didn't know men could get breast cancer until I saw it on an episode of Oz. It's about a maximum security prison. Maybe you can tinkerbell can watch it together and bond?
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    thats not how i remember tinkerbell looking....
  • TangledUp_InBlue
    TangledUp_InBlue Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    men-on-o.gif
  • Muddy_Yogi
    Muddy_Yogi Posts: 1,459 Member
    Options
    Oh honey don't worry...He just spilled something on his clothes and the bartender sent it in the back to be washed while he is draped in a pink blanket...alls good!
  • AliceKlaar
    AliceKlaar Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    I don't like to say this, but it does very much sound as if he's dipping his nib in other inkwells. Kick him to the kerb - you deserve so much better. You deserve someone who's never gonna give you up, never gonna let you down, never gonna run around and desert you. Who's never gonna make you cry, never gonna say goodbye, never gonna tell a lie and hurt you. Good luck, whatever you decide to do.
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options
    Are you talking about having relations outside of a marriage? That is sick. As sick as this young lady lusting over a man.

wdu75Go.gif
  • FearAnLoathingJ
    FearAnLoathingJ Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    GOD WILL PROVIDE
  • extraordinary_machine
    extraordinary_machine Posts: 3,028 Member
    Options
    But I heard that you have things for girls in short skirts and long jackets...isn't this ironic?
  • TK266
    TK266 Posts: 3,689 Member
    Options
    first of all, disappointed at my read of the title, I thought this was going to be a thread about the mightiness pen1s. :cry:

but as you can clearly see in the background it does say EXTREME Karaoke. and that pic looks pretty tame, so I just think you are really sad that he is not bringing home the first prize ribbon.
  • kennethmgreen
    kennethmgreen Posts: 1,759 Member
    Options
    FIFTEEN THOUSAND POSTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go Bynsky. Way to ring in such an important milestone.
  • maab_connor
    maab_connor Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    oh, byn... :love:
  • elenathegreat
    elenathegreat Posts: 3,988 Member
    Options
    Baaaahaaahaaa...I've been Byn-rolled:laugh:
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,375 Member
    Options
    Love you, Byn!!!