Replies

• jdm_taco
    jdm_taco Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    GD lmao!!!!
  • zerryz
    zerryz Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Swimming totally rocks! Great cardio, great for the mind, great body shaper (if you eat a balanced diet) with absolutely no risk of bulking, and lastly great community with all kinds of ppl, all ages. Just enjoy. Have fun!
  • Nkechiye
    Nkechiye Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    thanks, I wasn't sure. I mentioned to a coworker that I was swimming as a workout and shes commented that it would bulk me up. Thanks to the MATURE and HELPFUL answers I am convinced that it won't. Thought this a community that helped people to stay motivated and also educate others. I had a serious question and some of thw answers were a bit rude. Oh well, thank you to those that took it serious. I hope to look great like alll of you!
  • Nkechiye
    Options
    Btw arms feel so strong! Working on legs
  • mrsyac2
    mrsyac2 Posts: 2,784 Member
    Options

squats, squats, squats EVERYBODY!!!!!!
  • jdm_taco
    jdm_taco Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    You're kidding, right?

lol

no it will not make you too bulky
  • wolfgate
    wolfgate Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    dcddeeac-77d9-44a4-9f43-16c776ae929b.jpg

Swimmer back. This early teen girl swims 6 days a week, 2-3 hours at a time, sometimes 2 a days. (Also consumes about 6000 calories a day).

Strong V shape, but arms, etc. are not "bulky". That is about as maxed out as swimming can make a girl.
  • ShadeBlossom
    ShadeBlossom Posts: 99 Member
    Options

Damn... you just reminded me I have 60 left to do for today's challenge. BRB, off to make my legs and butt hate me.
  • Nkechiye
    Options
    Swimmer back. This early teen girl swims 6 days a week, 2-3 hours at a time, sometimes 2 a days. (Also consumes about 6000 calories a day).

Strong V shape, but arms, etc. are not "bulky". That is about as maxed out as swimming can make a girl.

Awesome, thank you! Nice to have a reference lol.
  • LJSmith1989
    Options
    Yes, only if you drink the water. Chlorine is the main ingredient in steroids
  • Nkechiye
    Options

I did this body pump class where the main focus was squats.
    I despised sitting down for a good week.
    Felt great at the same time! lol
  • TwoPointZero
    TwoPointZero Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    I mentioned to a coworker that I was swimming as a workout and shes commented that it would bulk me up.
    This seems to be an ongoing meme in some significant subset of the the female community. I have been hearing this concern for 20+ years. So, tell your coworker that no one is going to end up looking like 1980 Schwarzenegger by accident. Trust me, even the vast majority of people who actually _want_ to look like that never manage to . . .